Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Can I switch Formula? Rss

So dd is 6.5 months old and when we first started formula she was on NAN HA. When she turned 6 months old I started using NAN PRO gold step 2. I was hoping to stick with NAN ha but it was so expensive besides I had trouble finding it in my town. She had no trouble with it at all. I am wondering can I switch to heinz nuture it is much cheaper and seems just as good. Will it be to many changes? Do you think it could upset dd's tummy? TIA

So dd is 6.5 months old and when we first started formula she was on NAN HA. When she turned 6 months old I started using NAN PRO gold step 2. I was hoping to stick with NAN ha but it was so expensive besides I had trouble finding it in my town. She had no trouble with it at all. I am wondering can I switch to heinz nuture it is much cheaper and seems just as good. Will it be to many changes? Do you think it could upset dd's tummy? TIA

it shouldnt affect her at all, i breastfed mine til one but the occasional top bottle was always heinz i love it settles really great in t heir tummies and is very cheap too

do it 1/4 to 3/4 then1/2 and 1/2 etc until you have done a full swap
There are slight differences (my boy could tolerate the heinz but not the nan) but nutritionally they are equivalent. Maybe just change one bottle every couple of days to wean bub onto it to avoid gut problems. And make sure you give it a week or so to settle before you decide if it doesn't agree (providing there isn't an explosive reaction or anything smile )
Thanks Guys!!! I will give it a go.

Sign in to follow this topic