Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. are there any working breastfeeding mums

are there any working breastfeeding mums Lock Rss

Brewers yeast in powder form, I aquired from the local health shop... I found it was less expensive than buying convenient tablets...

As my daughter is with a caregiver for up to 8hrs, I need to keep my supply up... getting this advice was the best so far...

This is baby #1 for me, and giving her the best start is all I am hoping for...

I have recipes for smoothies if you wish...
Initially I had to feel really full to express, but now I am finding it easier to get what I need at the time...

Since Emily is sleeping through the night from 8pm-7am, I am feeling rather full when I wake up @ 5:30... this is when I get the first lot of expressing done... sometimes I get more than 250ml, but stop there so that I can give Em breakfast within the next 1hr or so and not feel that I am depriving her...

From there I top myself up with juice and mixed in brewers yeast (1tsp) and then within 1/2hr, I have my cereal and add another tsp of the powder to the milk... by lunchtime I am full again and inbetweentimes, I have had a snack that has had some brewers yeast mixed...

Continuing this throughout the day so that I can keep this as part of my daily routine...

Sign in to follow this topic