Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. Increasing milk supple - HOW?

Increasing milk supple - HOW? Lock Rss

Hey Leanne

Jaimee was also a little clingy yesterday and pretty cranky too. She just couldn't seem to settle and guess what she didn't sleep through the night, theres always tonight.

It is really hard living on broken sleep, they say it is the worst type of sleep to have. I hope that you get a good night sleep soon. Although I have found that the nights Jaimee sleeps through I still wake, suppose I have to get my self back into sleeping through the night too.

Hope this finds you all well, talk again soon

Nicola
theres a tea called milkmaid tea. if u look it up on the net it will take you to the american website. but there is a lady near gosford that makes it and she will post it to you on request. i did have her email but i cant find it.
if you email the u.s. people and ask for the australian distribruters they will give you the contact details for her

http://www.earthmamaangelbaby.com/milkmaid_tea.html

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Hi Nicola,
Yeah ive also noticed that when Talana sleeps through i still wake up constantly through the night, its horrible!!!!
Hope things are well with you, Talana has a cold at the moment so is extra clingy too, and guess what??? She said MUM the other week! im so happy even though everyone is saying that she is too young to start talking, she has been doing a lot of things lately, like rolling over, sitting up and standing up (we hold her!)
anyway speak to you soon,
Leanne

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hey Leanne

Glad to hear Talana is doing so well and starting to do all the fun things. It wouldn't surprise me if she said MUM so don't worry what others say, just enjoy. I can't wait till Jaimee starts doing all those things. She seems a little lazy at the moment and isn't really trying to roll, plus she really doesn't like being on her tummy anyway. Jaimee also has a little bit of the snuffles at the moment, I think with the stupid weather being the way it has been doesn't help.
Hope you and your family are all well
Bye for Now
Nicola
Well, hasn't the topic of this post changed?????
Today is a lot better, Talana is catching up on missed sleep from the last couple of days because of her cold and has started to slep from about 11pm to 6am which is great!
Her father and i are having a few problems that have gotten worse the last couple of weeks and im very confused about everything, i go to a mothers group and they have been very supportive so hopefully we can moe past this...
Anyway, hope Jaimee gets better soon!
Leanne

Hey Leanne

Great to hear from you again. I am really glad that Talana is well and sleeping better for you, but not so good to hear that you and your Hubby are having some problems, I hope that by the time you receive this things are getting better. I really do know how you are feeling as my husband and I are having problems too and all I can seem to do is cry, which is very much not me. I seem to be fine when the other kids are around, but just him and I or me on my own with Jaimee and I can be hopeless or great. We too are trying to work through our problems, which with a new baby isn't easy. All I can say is keep your chin up and if you need to talk I will happily listen.
Hope this finds you in good spirts.
Nicola
Hey,
Things are ok, we are stll fighting and he said he needs time to sort out his feelings, but i think its over, im sad but only because of Talana, i dont think that it was going to last long anyway. A friend said that at least something good came from our relationship (Talana) which i agree with, i love her so much i cant imagine my life without her.
It seems that a lot of relationships go through problems after they have kids, hopefully you can work things out...
Hope things are better for you now!
Leanne

Hey Leanne

Your friend is right. Look at Talana and think only of all the good things. I have been through this before. This is my second marriage so I know exactly how you are feeling. My problems are with my 2nd hubby and the way he treats my 2 children from a previous marriage. I try to tell him, but he just doen't see it. Things get better for maybe a day or an hour then back to the way they were. We are trying to work things out, but who knows.

Just remember Leanne, its not the end of the world even though it may feel like it and things definately get better. Keep your chin up mate and if you need to just chat away, I'm here if you need.
Hope to chat soon and that this finds you in a good frame of mind.
Nicola
Hey,
Do i have your email address?
I think i would feel a bit more comfortable talking about it via e-mail (i would love to talk to someone about it because it does help alot) feel free to email me leanne_williams_1983@hotmail.com
Speak soon
Leanne

Sign in to follow this topic