Huggies Forum

help, sleepless mum Rss

hi, im a single mum of a 3 year old and 15 month old boy. My problem is my 15 month old has only ever slept through the night twice.Every night he wakes up screaming, normally about 3 times a night, he is still in a cot but i dont know what to do i have tried everything i can think off, we live in a unit and i feel really bad about the neighbours.
If any one has any ideas pleases help, he only has 1 three hour sleep during the day.
thanks

Fran mum of 2
Hi Fran,

I’m not sure how you are putting your son to sleep at night but I’d be fairly certain that you need to teach him to sleep independently. Try our settling techniques for 6 to 12 month old on the <a href="http://www.huggies.com/au/pregnancy_parenting/yourbabysleep/">Your Baby’s Sleep</a> page. Let your neighbours know that you will be trying a new settling routine and not to be alarmed about a bit of extra crying, and that in a week or so you will all be at peace. One 3 hour nap would be fine if you could get him sleeping through the night.

If you need some support doing this program I’m available here each week or directly via my website www.itstimetosleep.com

Best of luck, Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic