Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

11 month old waking in night Lock Rss

My 11 month old son has slept through the night from 3 weeks old and never had a problem sleeping. In the past month he has started to wake about 1.30am and refuses to go back to sleep. I've tried changing his nappy, giving him a drink, controlled crying, stroking him... Everything that I or anyone else I've spoken to can think of. He stays awake for 3 hours on average before I give in and put him in my bed or pick him up and rock him. I know I shouldn't be doing either of these things but I am in serious need of a good night sleep, and after 3 hours awake I'd stand on my head to help us both get some sleep. He is teething, getting molars but he has been getting tooth after tooth since he was four months old and we've never had a problem before. Please if you have any suggestions it would be very much appreciated.

Hi,
Sometimes we try so many things both baby and parents become totally confused about where and when to sleep. Try using our controlled comforting techniques and persist as they offer baby a clear and repetitive message that it’s time to sleep and babies learn from repetititon.
Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic