Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby not sleep at public & new places Lock Rss

Hi,
My girl 8 months old. She not going to sleep at shopping center or friend’s house ever she is very tired and still actives. But once she get into the car she start crying because of over tired. Is there any of way to let her sleep at public or new places.
I dont know what the expert would recommend, but I can suggest what sort of worked for us... As for sleeping in the pram, she may be getting too old for it and you may need to plan your shopping either without her or in her wake time. Its a difficult time when they are still napping twice a day and wont sleep in their pram. Heaps better when they only have 1 nap.

As for sleeping at friends hoses, we had a teddy that came with us everywhere (and DS1 still has it) and it only comes out for sleep. Its like his security blanket. So it didnt matter where we were, if he had his teddy (and dummy) he felt secure and slept.

Your daughter may be a bit of a socialite too, and wanting to be part of the action, thus not sleeping, my mum said this is what I was like, and I never slept till I hit 16!

Hope this helps

3 under 3- 15 month gaps. Busy but loving it eìí?

Hi,
I’m sorry for the delay in responding to your question.

Some babies don’t settle well in strange places and like their usual routine.

Don’t make a battle out of it when you are out. Try to be home for nap times if that is possible. This stage will pass.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic