Huggies Forum

losing it Lock Rss

Lately i seem to have 0 patience with my girls. I feel so guilty. I just feel unmotivated and frustrated. When i make attempts to play with the girls, either i quickly become bored or distracted or the kids do. I seem to be growling at them all the time and the frustration i feel is so immense, i feel my heart race. I don't know why this sudden change has occurred. I don't have a partcular desire to go back to work, but am thinking maybe they'd be better off being in child care while i go out and work if the time we spend together is so negative.
Nomination for worst mother of the year???????

put them in the pram and go for a walk, they prob need to get out of the house same with you....

when you are at home you see all the stuff that needs doing if you go out you sometimes just can potter along beside them at the park and babies enjoy seeing new things even the wind blowing in the trees....

maybe also you need some time out on your own ..... when hubby gets home go for a walk alone and leave him with the kids.

put them in the pram and go for a walk, they prob need to get out of the house same with you....

when you are at home you see all the stuff that needs doing if you go out you sometimes just can potter along beside them at the park and babies enjoy seeing new things even the wind blowing in the trees....

maybe also you need some time out on your own ..... when hubby gets home go for a walk alone and leave him with the kids.

Thanks for your reply. Getting out would be nice, although it has been raining here non stop for 5 days and we only have the one car between us. Perhaps it is a touch of cabin fever?!

crank the radio up then and dance like a *** with them.....

I would imagine it is cabin fever......

think outside the box........

macaroni in the bath, making tents inside, have you got a slide or anything outside that you can bring in.... a mini tramp.....

sometimes walking in the rain is cool too if you have an umbrella and the rain cover on. I let my kids go out for a run around in the rain,,,,,

also remember to open doors and window to let fresh water in the house sometimes you can get a head ache because you haven't go outside....

macaroni in the bath, making tents inside, have you got a slide or anything outside that you can bring in.... a mini tramp.....

sometimes walking in the rain is cool too if you have an umbrella and the rain cover on. I let my kids go out for a run around in the rain,,,,,

also remember to open doors and window to let fresh water in the house sometimes you can get a head ache because you haven't go outside....

Great ideas! I might use some of those myself smile Just curious about the macaroni in the bath thing? Never heard of it before??

Great ideas! I might use some of those myself smile Just curious about the macaroni in the bath thing? Never heard of it before??

i have done it when i am desprate.... just throw a handful in the bath and shove them in sit on the floor with a mag and chill....(put some water in the bath too lol)
Ahhhhh what a clever and simple idea... i love it!

Wow, they are great ideas. Thank you for your replies.

also remember to open doors and window to let fresh water in the house

LOL... have you got floods on the brain by any chance!!? tongue hehe

LOL... have you got floods on the brain by any chance!!? tongue hehe

oh no that soooooooooooooo funny!!!!! i blame baby brain.... nice to know someone is reading my posts!!!!!!!!!!

and i live in New Zealand lol
I totally understand because I feel the same atm but I know its because Im inside all the time and I have to get out, before DD was born My DS and I spent nearly everyday outside or at the park even the beach when the weather was warm, since she has been born havent got out much mostly due to the fact she is such an unsettled baby I just feel I dont have the time!! My DH has tried to get him out on the weekends when the weather is nice but its still hard when we are home ALL week when I'm on my own. I can tell my poor DS is frustrated so this weekend I'm off to the zoo with some friends just to get out and they can help with the kiddies (as they dont have any!) but was good reading this post and getting some good ideas smile
Sign in to follow this topic