Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

You know your a mum when.. Lock Rss

Thought this could be a fun thread, those moments where you know yep.. I'm a parent!

You know your a mum when you get high fives and get sung the dora the explorer we did it song with a wee one parading up and down the hallway with a trumpet cause mummy did a number 2 on the toilet tongue of course with the door wide open, is there any other way!
Lol!

How about... when you're standing in line at coles, rocking and patting an armful of groceries?

There is many of these I could add but a few weeks ago...

Getting super excited that Cars 2 was coming out on blu ray as DS was obsessed with the first one but too crazy to take to the cinemas to see it. Oh and heading straight down to the shops to buy it as soon as they opened laugh

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

When you catch yourself out saying things like "well its past your bedtime" when your spouse complains of being tired.
can relate to all of these lol very much having one of "those" mornings lol ah atleast I'm not the only one grin
I should add DF and I calling each other mummy and daddy, sometimes even when DS isn't around tongue

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

ah I have done that a few too many times too! My grandma and grandad always call each other mum and dad and I've always thought ahh why would you do that! You know your a parent when insanitys never far away tongue
there is too much to say them all!!!

you know your a mum when you finally get through that book that's been due back at the library for months & months!!!
You can handle a code red poo explosion with only one wetwipe.

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

..When you sing kids songs from tv blink did that lastnight gasp

..When you sing kids songs from tv blink did that lastnight gasp

thats a classic one!

I had the awkward moment of people staring at me in Target while I talked to an empty trolley. In my defence I did have the kids with me but my Dh had just taken both of them to the toilet and left me with the empty trolley, I was looking at the shelf talking to the trolley.

The other weird moment when I call out Daddy to my DH in the middle of wollies
Sign in to follow this topic