Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Single Parenting

ptpower4eva

going out Lock

Hi all, i am a busy young single parent of my 4yr old daughter, and i notice that my daughter see...

1 reply

I have a three year old daughter and I find that being very firm with her is the only way to make sure she behaves. I'm not sure if ...

Tyem

Any single mums in SA Lock

Hi there I am a single mum, 29yo, of an 18 month old boy and I know this shouldnt be in this sect...

2 replies

Hi Tania I am at Morphett Vale so not that far away and I would love to meet up sometime...its hard when none of my friends have ki...

Lucy_10

Help.. Lock

Im currently just over 14 weeks pregnant, the father has obviously decided not to be involved as ...

2 replies

Hi shelly, Thanks for the Thumbs Up, just what i needed. Time to just be happy now! =)

Trin-Trin''''s mum

working single mum Lock

Hi, I'm thinking to go back to work. But, I'm worried I can't cope with it well alone, as I don'...

6 replies

its so much easier then what you think... i went back to work full time when my DS was only 12 weeks old, as i needed to, my ex woul...

Where do I start? Lock

deleted [Edited on 06/02/2010]

4 replies

If you call centrelink,you can make an appointment to see a councellor(sp?)they will let you know what you are entitled to,and will ...

*sigh* Lock

Long story short, DD's (20 months) father hasn't seen her for about 7 months and I haven't heard ...

8 replies

why thank you and indeed we do need to stick together!!

never mind Lock

.......... [Edited on 21/12/2009]

New no replies
ZJ&TJ

nevermind Lock

nevermind [Edited on 12/12/2009]

New no replies

Hi all :) Lock

Hey everyone, I'm an old member but decided to come back to Huggies again for some reason lol. H...

1 reply

Hello I am still around LOL. Good to see you coming back here every so often.

xxmummyxx

HELP NEED ADVICE Lock

hey just need some advice im a single 20 yo mum i have a DD who is 14 months. i have just started...

4 replies

This happened to me and i was your age too, and i was horrible to the guy pushed him as far as i could basically to see if he would ...

Lenirat

To Adopt or Not Adopt? Lock

I have an 18 month old son and am 20 weeks pregnant with baby 2. My partner and I have just split...

1 reply

I think the first step is to realise you are not on your own. There is help out there for you. Red cross offer a service where someo...

Tannie80

Just over the whole darn thing Lock

I am so sick & tired of this whole single parenting thing. That is all.

8 replies

I am still having those days "why me" when I think why did Merindas father say he doesnt want to be a dad, why cant I get a full tim...

Boy Maker

Partner walked out on us.. Lock

My partner of 10years has left me, we have two kids under 3 together and another on the way. It w...

2 replies

Hi there, I feel your pain my husband of 12 years walk out on me too I have 3 children 2 under 4 and a 9yr old and it is very hard ...

. Lock

nevermind [Edited on 08/11/2009]

New no replies
mistyeve

parenting arranemnt and financial settlement Lock

Hi, do single parents out there mind giving me some idea of what their parenting arrangement and ...

New no replies
KatKatKat

troubles with the inlaws Lock

i put this post in toddlers and relationships too i have a 3 yr old boy from a previous relation...

1 reply

I feel for you. I have a dd from a previous relationship and often wonder if i had another baby how would my current partners family...

mistyeve

financial settlement and parenting arrangement Lock

Hi there, I've been single for 4 months. At first I was still hoping that we could get back toget...

New no replies
river08

INTRODUCING BOY FRIEND TO KIDS??? Lock

Hi there, was wondering how long other people take to introduce their new boyfriend to their...

1 reply

hi this is the hardest thing i think. I only have one child. does your ex husband have shared custody? I think kids are very resili...

Tannie80

Tips & Tricks Lock

Here is a thread for us Single Parents to share some Tips & Tricks. I have a few that are probab...

1 reply

Thanks Mods for stealing my idea......making it a sticky. Nice work.

Trin-Trin''''s mum

full-time mum Lock

Hi, Are there any single parent taking care of their kids full time at home? Are the money from...

5 replies

Hi I am a single full time mum at home with 2 young girls, I make the money I recieve enough to survive. I am also studying from hom...

*kathryn*

woohoo Lock

we finally have our own section in the land of huggies. will be nice to have somewhere to come to...

1 reply

About time! LOLz

meow

Loving myself sick right now!!! Lock

Lol had to tell someone. Been a single mum to DD 24 months for exactly a year now. Had the "x" he...

New no replies