Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

How do u survive? Lock Rss

I read about mums who r doin it on their own or have lost someone close to them and they survive.
I have 2 beautiful children and great hubby and an excellent family and frined support network. the thing is they all think I am super mum so when I am moody ( which is almost all the time) and tired, they just say " shes having a bad day" but its almost every day!
IU feel like I am not strong enough yet i ahve so much help, which make sme feel even more useless.
I try to get out of the house as often as i can but between the 2 routines it s very difficult to get out and have happy bubs..
one is 15 mths , one is 3 months....
I find myself losing it more often than not now and the babies arent even doin anything wrong... How do u deal with it?
even my doctor calls me super mum, how can i tell her I'm actually not coping....

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Just tell her! Spill the beans. I'm amazed at the number of mums who are reluctant to seek help when PND is becomming recognised as being soooo common. I don't profess to know that you have this problem, but if you're feeling this way don't you owe it to yourself and your family to have a chat to your doctor about it?
I'm sorry, just read over that and it sounds harsh. I don't mean to be, but I don't know how I can re-word it and still get the message across.
Talking to my gp was the best thing I ever did in overcoming those exact same problems you describe! I hope you do and I hope it helps, I really do smile

Dizie, 2 girls, 2002 & 2003

Sign in to follow this topic