Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

BPA FREE BOTTLES????? Lock Rss

HI MUMS AND DADS,

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH FEEDING BOTTLES ARE BPA FREE?
OR HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHICH ARE AND WHICH AREN'T.
I'D REALLY LIKE TO KNOW AS I NEED TP BUY SOME NEW BOTTLES.

THANKS, WILL APPRECIATE ANYONES HELP.

MIABELLA

The MAM Ultivent ones are BPA free, they are a wide neck bottle.

Someone also mentioned Medela and Born Free Glass bottles and Happy Baby Glass Bottles (I think they are the old Steadiflow glass bottles).

Is OVER rude people

If you google BPA Free Baby Bottles you will find a heap of places and information on them.
Hi,

I've been researching the internet for the last couple of days about bpa free bottles. It's so happen that we don't have much choice here in NZ. As to date, babygreens is selling the MAM bottles which are BPA free. You can check out their website at www.babygreens.co.nz or trademe. It's quite pricey but i think it's all worth it right? If you want cheaper ones, you can go for medela bottles and just get any standard nipples (i think nuk can fit medela). Because the medela bottles does not come with teats. Or you can have evenflo glass bottles. I heard breastmates will be selling the Adiri natural nurser as well. But as per my last inquiry, they still haven't got the stocks yet. As for me, after a lot of researching and comparing prices, i ended up ordering online in the U.S. www.diapersetc.com. Since i wanted to buy 6bottles and some nipples, i computed that it's cheaper for me to buy in the US with a 35USD shipping cost, rather than buying here. And besides, I can't wait anymore for the stocks to be available. Oops, i forgot to mention that after my research, I decided to get the green to grow bottles from diapersetc.com. You can check the green to grow bottles in (www.greentogrow.com) At this time, i'm still waiting for my orders to come. Along with the bottles and nipples that i ordered, i also got some bpa free sippy cups and spoons from diapersetc.com
Hope this helps. If you want more details on the list of bpa free baby bottles, go to this site: http://zrecs.blogspot.com/2007/07/z-report-bisphenol-in-polycarbonate.html

Hope this helps smile
Hi,

It's a shame you had to go to the US to buy them. Everywhere is certainly out at the moment. We are importing some BPA free bottles in June (see my ad in small business section). As of next week, some BPA free Bowls (with the 3 compartments in them) as well as spoons with covers will be in stock.

In the end, at least you were able to get some bottles though. That's the main thing.

Have you tried asking your local baby stores if they can get bottles that you want in? They would have heaps more choices and would save on freight ordering them in. These savings could then be passed on to you.

Becz
Hi Miabella, there is a brilliant BPA-free alternative that will be available in NZ this month. I found it and am importing it for ditribution - but has been sold out in America so has taken ages to get in. Have a look at the product at www.adiri.com, and if you want to find out more about NZ supply my contact is on my website srlimited.co.nz. Sorry for the ad, but really want NZ mums to know about this.
HI MIABELLA,

I HAVE PURCHASED THE GREEN TO GROW BRAND & MY DAUGHTER LOVES THEM. THERE ARE A FEW PLACES THAT SELL THEM IN OZ. i HAVE SEEN THEM ON EBAY & ALSO WWW.MINECO.COM.AU.

GOOD LUCK, YOUR CHILDREN WILL BENEFIT FROM YOUR CHOICES TODAY.

LADYCAT

Kim

The Adiri ones are the ones i am looking at getting. Apparently there is allot of hype in the US as J low purchased them, i just want some good BPA free bottles and these look expensive but the best. I think i have to order them from ebay as no one stocks them in aussie as yet, well not until October.
Hi, the MAM Ultivent ones are available in most department stores and supermarkets now. I've seen them in Target, BigW & Woolies. The large size are about $10 each but if you compare that to other good brand wide neck bottles it's similar anyway. I've seen a 3 pack also but not sure ont he price, surely it would work out cheaper.
Jo.

Madison 98, Hunter 01, Brady 05, Summer 09

these are the ones I have found out are be bpa free....

Mam
Medela
Adiri
Nuby (which I think are a product of tommee tippee but not all theres are just this particular one)
Hi there i was going through the same thing, wanting BPA free bottles for my daughter. I really liked the sound of the Green to grow bottles (see there website greentogrow.com) they are BPA, lead and PVC free and recycled packaging. I decided to buy a bulk lot to sell here. I love them and they fit on the medela breast pumps. I sell them on trademe (gigglemonkey is my user name) or i can be contacted at [email protected] i sell clay keepsakes and a few other itmes too all on trade me. I do a special 10% discount if you buy more then one bottle (there are 2 sizes 150ml and 300ml) if you buy direct through me ill increase this discount to 15% thanks Kylie
Momo are BPA Free (Polyamide Plastic)
Green Sprouts are also BPA Free (Polypropelyene Plastic)

Both are PVC Free
Sign in to follow this topic