Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

change to routine Lock Rss

Hi there

Just wondering what is happening at the mo. DS is almost 11 weeks old now and was fedding every 3-4 hours, with a good 1- 1 and 1/2 hour naps in between but just in the last week he has become a bit of a snacker - ie will only feed for 5-10 mins. He either falls asleep (so i change his nappy to wake him up, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't) or stays awake - either way, when i try to get him to take more he pushes off/refuses. Then will play for a short while and then only cat nap for about 30-40mins, then wakes up and seems to want to feed again within 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours. This goes on ALL day and ALL night. Could this be related to my supply? I have small breasts and was wondering is the volume was small? I have treid to top up with formula but he also refuses this. He will still have about 5-6 damp nappies a day. Any suggestions?
thanks

mum to a cheekey monkey DS 23/03/2006

Hi there, my DD is 11 weeks on Wednesday and I was having the same problem, with the snacking and short sleeps and generally just be cranky most of the day, I thought that this might have been related to my supply so I thought that I would boost it by expressing and see if that would help.
She has had better feeds today, and has had better sleeps today too.
Sign in to follow this topic