Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Spewy baby!!! ARRRRH..... Lock Rss

HI i was wondering if there are other people who have babies who throw up ALL the time? I have taken my daughter to the doctor about this and he has put her on s26 AR which is supose to help. THe doc says if she puts on weight not to worry. And she is, it can just get so fustraiting at times. i have to change her clothes, my clothes at least 3 to four times. It doesnt seem to bother her, so i guess she will just grow out of it. i was just curious if anyone else felt like this!!! *smiles*

Hi Mel2,

My 2yo was like that. It really, REALLY gets to you at times. I could handle the fact that I had to change him so frequently, he had more clothes to put on, but as an adult I seriously would run out (I mean who has as many clothes as an adult as what bubs have?), not to mention how much washing you have to do. The good news is that they do grow out of it, the bad news is until he could sit on his own there wasn't much we could do about it. I tried was BF and used formula - not much difference between the two. They didn't worry too much about him as he was putting on weight. I know this doesn't help you much, but at least you know you're not the only one!

Good luck - Mel

Mel, NSW, Boy 02/03 & Girl 04/05

Hi Mel, my daughter has reflux which was diagonised when she was about 4 weeks, she is now 12 weeks, and she to has been put on the s26 ar, but it hasnt stopped the milk coming up, although it dosnt come up quite as often but still comes up, more often than not just as you are about to walk out the door, heading for town!! I am told she will grow out of it and more so when she starts sitting up more and being upright more often as this is suppose to help keep it down!!

Colleen, Redcliff,Ashlyn born 10.04.05

Sign in to follow this topic