Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Caring for your Newborn
  5. does my 3week old have thrush in his mouth?

does my 3week old have thrush in his mouth? Rss

ive noticed his tounge has white stuff on it all the time,what is it? thrush? how do i get rid of it if it is? thanks smile
sometimes white on the toungue is milk residue. Does it wipe away easily? Is it there when a feed has been a while ago? Is it on the roof of the mouth as well? If so, it may be thrush, you can get Nilstat for babies OTC at the chemist ot treat it, but you are better off going to check at the drs first so you arent medicating if it isnt the problem
Na its no where else in his mouth just on his tounge, havnet tried wiping it, will go to teh chemist and speak to the pharmicist see what she thinks and if so then il make a Drs appointment. Cheers
hi
My DS gets thrush on his tongue when getting new teeth. I use Nilstat. You can get it from the chemist and it costs about $10. Thrush looks furry and thick. When DS gets it, he has trouble feeding because it hurts him. Hope this helps and your bub gets better soon.

ive noticed his tounge has white stuff on it all the time,what is it? thrush? how do i get rid of it if it is? thanks smile

When my daughter was the same age she got thrush in her mouth then gave it to my nipples argh!! worst time everactually no then i got mastitis!! lol..

I went to the doctor and got thrish cran for her to ut into her month and i was on anti bioates and a cream for myself..

When my daughter was the same age she got thrush in her mouth then gave it to my nipples argh!! worst time everactually no then i got mastitis!! lol..

I went to the doctor and got thrish cran for her to ut into her month and i was on anti bioates and a cream for myself..
Sign in to follow this topic