Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Please help - I am feeling worried. Lock Rss

My baby is 8 weeks old and in the last few days I have been feeling sore and achy like pms maybe but it has continued on and I am feeling nauseas today and have been having daiorreah sorry - TMI.

WE haven't started on any contraception but have had sex a couple of times and I can't get it out of my head that I might be pregnant again...

Can't stop thinking about it and can someone help me about it - could it still just be a period coming or what? is there anything you can take to bring on a period?

Have you had this happen?
The only way your going to know is by doing a pregnancy test.

Jess 28yrs, 5yr old daughter, 8 month old son and 20 weeks pregnant.

I can't really help here, I guess there is every chance you might be pregnant.

Just wanted to say that I love the thing at the end 'Life is Short, Eat Dessert First'. That is great and I agree!!!
I would get a check-up in case it is sickness related to the birth (are you still bleeding? breastfeeding?).

Thank you very much everyone for your kind replys.

Firstly I am breastfeeding, I stopped bleeding a few weeks ago, I have been unwell a lot since giving birth - cold/cough for the last 10 days, stomach ulcer for the last month - I haven't been feeling good at all so I will ring my Dr for a appointment on Monday.

I am really hoping it is just some sickness or pms as I can't face being pregnant again quite yet but I don't beleive in abortions. I am too scared to do a test incase it is positive.... unsure

Thanks anyway I will keep you posted.
And yes I will ask my Dr for a script for the mini pill.
Thank goodness for negative pregnancy test's, I finally plucked up enough courage to do a test and it was negative..... PHEW smile
Sign in to follow this topic