Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Newborn Accessories & Equipment
  5. Most indispensible baby accessories & Equipment

Most indispensible baby accessories & Equipment Lock Rss

hiya tepe

we went away for the weekend and when we got home it was fixed.

i think the fisher price fairies came to visit.

i saw in the target catelogue today there is an fp ow bouncer it looks awesome is $98 unfortunately we have a bouncer and bubs doesn't really like it. I'm thinking about going and getting one and if he likes it i'll keep it and return it if he screams in it.....

Love steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

portable cot, change table, jolly jumper, bouncer, bassinett, bottle and dummy, her walker was FANTASTIC, high chair,
empty boxes were great too.. LOL climbing in and out, bath seat...

didnt have a baby bjorn (really bad back dont think i could have used it), and a swing we'd think about them next time maybe...

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

i think the question should be what could you live without???? LOL

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Baby change pad.
Used it on the change table, on a chest of drawers, when travelling and now on the bed as my son is now a toddler.

Baby bath sling
(i think its called a bath eze.)
Great because i only had to keep a hand lightly on his tummy.....though it was extremely supportive and i could use it in the laundry tub, baby bath or bath tub! Great buy for under $20

Jolly Jumper
My son started using it at 4 months and still uses it today at 21 months! A godsend as it wears him out and has built him some nice little leg muscles.

Chicco Mama Highchair
Great recline for when he fell asleep. Height adjustable so i could feed him at the table, lounge etc. Easiest cover to remove and simply hose down outside. Wheels so i could push it into the bathroom and keep an eye on him while i was in the shower.

Belle, QLD. Son born 08/01/04

Right! That's it! I am going out to by a Fisher Price Aquarium! smile It seems everybody raves about them here and on another post I found somewhere smile

I think, though, I would have to say our best purchase by far would be the digital camera. I can snap away and collect 1000's of photos (smile heheh) and it doesn't cost the earth. I can email 'em to friends and print out the best ones for the family.

smile
Sign in to follow this topic