Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. I'd love some opinions too!!

I'd love some opinions too!! Rss

Hi there, I, like Jazz, would also love to hear your opinions - but on boy names!! We have a two year old daughter, Ashleigh Kate, that wasn't a problem, but this time around we are finding it really difficult to agree on a boys name!!! Due in April. We do like Ethan James or James Anthony??
Thanks for any opinions or suggestions!! Take care.
Kempyn

Ethan James sounds nice
Good Luck on your birth.

Bec
Hi Nadine! The other Nadine here, confusing isn't it! Anyway, I love Ethan James, you have picked very lovely names already!! Other boys names like Jesse, Levi, Michael, Lenny, William, heaps and heaps! Have you tried reading a names book? Hope you find the name you like!
Best wishes

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Hi, I am expecting my second child in march 04. I love the name Ethan, i think it's not too common, but not too rare either. We also liked Caleb and a friend of ours just named her son Blade. Good luck in your decision.
Hi Nadine,

I too like the name Ethan James.

But as for some other names I like Austin, Hudson, Jackson, Aiden, Trent, Baldwin, Oliver, Jacob and Luke.

Hope this helps.

Michelle
i love ethan james, they go so well together.
jasmin

Jasmin, SA, Kye 23/01/02 and Caleb 23/03/04

ethan james...
we were going to ethan but my hubby name is nathan.....too close and we had a girl!

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

I really love Ethan James!!! I've been considering the name Ethan as my sons middle name, so it's definately a favorite. It's strong and handsome. Goodluck.
Nicole

Nicole NT

I really like Ethan James.
I know what you mean about tring to find a boys name, I am expecing my first and we have heaps of girls name pickd out but not many boys names.

Jolene NZ

Hi to all,
I have 3 kids, 2 of which are boys. Their names are Aiden Paul William, and Brady James. Hope these help.
Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hey its heapz hard pickin names!! wen i was pregant we had picked Ethan 4 a boy and Cody 4 a girl !! we had a girl i hope this helps ya!! ethan is a really nice name
Hey everyone
Thanks so much for your ideas and opinions. Sounds like Ethan James is a "goer"!
Take care - 11 weeks to go!!!
Nadine
Sign in to follow this topic