Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Mum of 6 due 18/06/2006 Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
10 weeks today, is there any mums out there about the same wanting to chat.
hiya george17!!!

im trying to figure out if you are a supermum or glutton for punishment??? lol I havent heard of too many mums that go back for 7 kids!!!! I really admire you!!

Im pregnant with my 4th and im 32 weeks today! so not too long to go now....

Mine are 8 (dec), 6, 3 and due 16/01/06

Hope to chat to you soon

Tarnya

Michael 11/08/99,Rebekah 24/04/02,Thomas 15/01/06

Hi george17, i'm due on 6 / 5/ 06 baby #4........so that makes me 20 weeks, woohoo half way there smile Well morning sickness had gone last week but i must have bragged to much to my friends as it came back tri-fold today lol Well that will teach me hey LOL.All is well & having a girl this time smile i have 2 boys & 1 girl so 1 more girl will be nice ( i hope )Tell me how do you cope with teen boys ? mine is 15 & i'm ready to bury him LOL
I hope that your well & enjoying this baby also,take care & hope to chat soon smile

Deb QLD mum of 4 Emelia Grace 6/5/06

Hi Leeanne,
Im preggers with baby no1 and would like any advice you have got to give! I am also due 18/06/2006 so was excited when i found your message. You are definately a supermum with 6 kids and no7 on the way, i say well done to you! Hope everything is going well in your pregnancy.
Talk soon

Hey Leeanne!! Congrats!! Due with number 7 hey ... i can't imagine having that many LOL!! My second is due in jus under two weeks ... and I can'twait to have number 3 ( smile (!! But wow ... i admire you coping with 6!! Maybe I too will end up with that many ... one day!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

george 17,
hi there my name is niccii and i am pregnant with my 5th and i love kids and always at least 4 and now we decided to have number 5 i am curently 14 weeks pregnant and due in august .i .congrats on your pregnancy.

5 kids now

Sign in to follow this topic