Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Anyone due in May Rss

Hi

I'm new to the site. I'm 21 and have a 2 1/2 yr old little boy named Blair and i'm due on May 14th with my second. When i went for the ultrasound i was told she was confident it was a girl although i'm not going overboard with the pink just in case. I was told i ws having a boy the first time and i did.I'm just interested to hear of anyone else due around the same time and how they are feeling.

Cassie

Cassie,NSW, Blair 27/9/01, Mackenzie 19/5/04

Hi Cassie,

I'm due on 11th May (7 weeks to go!!!) with my first. Lately I have been getting a really sore back and swollen hands and feet. Are you getting any swelling? I am just getting to the point where people ask "how long to go now?" and these people ask me the same question once a week!!! Does this happen to you? We didn't find out if we are having a boy or girl and now my partner wants to know the sex!!! Too late now!!!

Good luck

Alicia

Alicia and Zackari

Hey

Not too long now although it seems like its taking forever. Yeah i have the sore back but my hands and ankles are ok i just get legs cramps at night and don't get much sleep.

Hehe we couldn't wait to find out what we were having although i know its not 100% acurate i'm not going over board with the pink. But you'll find out soon enough.

Good Luck Also

Cassie

Cassie,NSW, Blair 27/9/01, Mackenzie 19/5/04

Hello,

I'm new to this site also. I'm 23 and have a 4 yr old girl named Natalie. I am due May 3rd with my second. They say i'm having another lillte girl, I can't wait until it's all over, as it is getting very uncomfortable. I find it very hard to sleep and I have had very bad back pain.
Do you have any nice girl names to share with me, as I am finding it hard to decide.
I wish you good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

CARA

Cara, Melb, 4 yr old daughter and one on the way.

Hi Cara,

We had heaps of girls names picked out then we found out we are having a boy. We have been having troubles thinking up and agreeing on a boys name. All my partner wants is Seth (because of Seth Enslow from Crusties Motorcross) which just isn't going to grow on me smile

Our fav girls names were:- Madison, Ryley, Bailey, Tahlia, Chloe, Sophie and Jordan.

Good Luck

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

Hi Jo,
Thanks for writting to me and sharing your thoughts on some girl names.
It's really helped me decide on afew names, we really like Chloe and Tahlia. I really love Jasmine but my partner doesn't like it that much.
I would love to have a boy, you are luckly to find out your having a boy as I am going to have 2 girls.

Good luck

CARA

Hi Cara,

Some of the names we have for a girl are Briony, Charley, Ryley, Lacey, Paige and Shelby.

Good luck with everything.

Alicia.

Alicia and Zackari

Thanks for that I really like Charley now. I have Elizabeth for the middle name, as my parnters untie past away not long ago.

Good luck with everything too.

CARA

I really like charley. I have liked it since the start of my pregnancy and it hasn't gone away so I think we will have charley if it's a girl. I will have charley kate as that is my middle name and I am sick of racking my brains to try to find a middle name to go with it!!! It is so much easier to name my animals!!!

Alicia and Zackari

Hi everyone. I think that the name Charley for a girl is just great. I have always thought about naming my next daughter (if I have one) Charlie. I have at the moment 2 boys (8 & 5) and 1 girl (1yr) and I am pregnant with twins, and their sex is unknown. I wanted to name my first daughter Charlie but we ended up naming her Cali (Kelly) which I have no regrets of doing either.
Hi There

I am due around the 10th May, so 6 weeks left to go. It sounds as though we are all getting sick of it now. I am in the same boat, back ache, not much sleep and swelling!!!! The stuff we go thru........

I am having a girl and we have decided on Hollie for a name. I really like Kiesha but my partner hated it and for a boy I love Tarkyn but he hated that as well, oh well at least we have agreed on one.

Shelley

S Brooks, Hobart

This post is getting a bit old now, I know....but I just wanted to add myself to the list of those due in May. According to my dates, I'm due on the 15th May, but according to the ultrasound, the 22nd of May....so we'll see who's right! This is my second pregnancy in two years, so I was going through it all, this time last year too...so I'm getting pretty sick of being pregnant.....I'm just not sure what I want most.....the new baby to come quickly so I'm not pregnant anymore, or the baby to stay there as long as possible...so I only have one baby to deal with for a bit longer!!!! smile
And yes,...I agree, it's getting pretty uncomfortable, I ache at night, and I can be exhausted, but not sleep properly, and I'm getting a few Braxton-Hicks contractions too......oh well....the joys of motherhood!!!! Can't wait for it to be over!

Can't help much with the names,.....we've only got one of each....don't have any others that we like, so if it's a boy it will probably be Daniel Philip, and if it's a girl, Julia Anne.....so there you go....we had that sorted out basically from when we found out I was pregnant!!! lol!!

Georgina
Sign in to follow this topic