Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

anyone due in december? Rss

hi well i have just found out i am 5 1/2 weeks pregnant with my second i already have a daughter who is 11 1/2 mths old i am due on the 16th december anyone else having babies in december?
im not personally due december i am due in september (the 19th)

But i just found out this morning my sister is pregnant...........smilesmilesmile

she is due 27th december

she already has a lil one he is 2.5 years, and yeap also born december the 24th!!!!!!
im too not personally pregant,
we too not long found out my sis is pregant she is due the 17th...we think were not 100% sure when but were guessing...havent had an ultra sound yet..

karen,NSW, mummy to Caitlin Born 14 weeks early

hello, i havent been here for a long time. but yes im due in december. i found out last thursday im due on the 27TH.

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

Hi Nat

I remember talking to ages ago!! You are having another one hey? Congratulations!!!

Marti, NSW, Baby Boy born on 17th July 2003

hi bubataz how r you? so hows your pregnancy going so far? much morning sickness? i have been pretty crook with morning sickness some days all day long i dont think i had it this bad with my first maybe i will be lucky and get a boy this time. anyway congrats on your pregnancy and good luck.
hi,
not to bad except ive had low blood pressure and a high temp so i have been in bed for a few days.
no morning sicknesss as such just an uneasy stomach.
my little one tasmin has tonsillitis and that has been hard on all of us.
thanks for listening, hope all is going well with you and your family. bye

hi Nat
just wondering how you are and how you are feeling. hope everything is good.
hows your little girl, and what has she been up to?

Hi,
I too am due on the 16th December with my second child, my first is 3 years old. My worry is the baby being late again ( first was just under 2 weeks over). I really don't fancy being in hospital christmas day.

Dawn,WA ,Chloe 3.5, Danielle born 17th dec 2004

hi Dawn,
nice to hear your news hope everything is well, there is not many people due in december so its nice to have one more!!
what week are you in? im 13 i think, with my first every time i went to the doctors i was a different week than i thought i was!!
Tasmin 1, was two days late so with any luck i will see christmas at home. i think its a great time to have my baby, because all my family is flying down from queensland for christmas, so i hope he/she is not to late!!!
look forward to hearing from you bye

Hi Catherine,
I agree that its a great time for a bub, My hubby wasnt to sure what with it being so close to christmas but i think what a wonderful christmas present for our daughter, her first brother or sister to play with. Iam 16 weeks tomorrow and glad the sickness has come to an end!! Thinking now about bub arriving on christmas, I lost my grandfather this year and his birthday was christmas day. How weird would that be if bub makes an appearence then. Hope you are well with your pregnancy.
Cheers

Dawn,WA ,Chloe 3.5, Danielle born 17th dec 2004

hi again Dawn,
great to hear from you!
it would be very special to have your baby so close to your grandfathers birthday.
all is well i hope at this end, i have my second check up on monday. i still have no baby belly bit yet, i never really showed with tasmin till 6/7 months (to people on the outside) but i think i was showing by this time to me and my partner.
hope you understand that!
anyway i will let you know what week i am really in soon.
how old is your first, have you started to say anything to her about the bub, have you got a belly to show her yet?
bye!!!

Sign in to follow this topic