Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Young Mum due in November 2004! Rss

Hi , my name is Michaela and im new to this site.Im 18 years old and expecting my first on the 28th November 2004.i was wondering if there was any young mums out there who wanted to talk, or any mothers that were interested.
My hotmail is maccy_86@hotmail.com

Michaela mum to Tyler

hi michaela
my name is felicity im 29 and have 4 children
and would love to chat with u
my email address is
felvl@hotmail.com
hope to chat with u real soon
hi well my name is nat and i am 20 years old and have a 16 month old daughter i had her when i had just turned 19 so i know whatit is like to be a young mum and i am now due to have my second on the 16th december so if you wanna chat my e-mail is twinkletoes0212@hotmail.com i also have msn if you wanna catch up seeya
Hi Felicity,
Thanks for the reply, hope to chat to you soon! smile
Michaela

Michaela mum to Tyler

Hi Nat,
thanx for your reply too!hope everything goes well in ur 2nd pregnancy...Hope to chat to you soon
Michaela

Michaela mum to Tyler

Hi munchkin,

I'm 29 and due to have my first baby on the 6th Nov. We haven't got long to go now. My email address is jenni-lea@optusnet.com.au
Feel free to contact me at any time. I would love to chat to you and to anyone else.

Good luck to you.

Jenni.

Jenni, mum of Shanaye born 13-11-2004.

Hi Michaela,

I'm a 30 yo mum to Jessica who is 4 and am expecting number 2 baby on 29th November 2004. How are you coping with it all? All the best and good luck. Cant wait to hear what you have.

Would love to chat with you. My hotmail address is christine_hogan1974@hotmail.com

Christine, Qld, 4yr, Girl

hi michaela i'm new to this site to and funnily enough i am due on the exact same dtae as you 28/11/2004 i am nearly 19 and would love to chat to you my email is cking_2004@hotmail.com
good luck to you both hope all goes well.
im waiting i due next friday but i know i will go over even though the doctors told me id be early. so to fil and jenni good luck
Hi girls.

Well i got out of hospital today after 10 long days. I had my little girl Shanaye Louise May on the 13th November.

Have you had bubs yet Fil?

You can all read about my birth in the labour and birth section if you'd like to.

Jenni

Hi Jenni

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Gabrielle Angelique on the 15.11.04.

I am soooooo happy.

good luck to everyone else due in november and after.

There is nothing like holding your little angel in your arms. I will also post details about the delivery like yourself Jenni for others to read.

Once again congratulations and all the best.

Fil

Filomena, 1st baby due 6.11.04

Hi Fil,

Congratulations to you too. What a beautiful name. You thought you were having a little girl too. Can't wait to hear all the details. It's all so worth it in the end.
My beautiful daughter Shanaye is the best thing that's ever happened to me. She is great.

I wish you and Gabrielle Angelique all the best. I hope she is behaving herself. hehehe.

Jen.

Sign in to follow this topic