Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due In March 2011 Lock Rss

Hi All, and congrats on your BFP's! I can't believe that I'm the 3rd Kylie joining this thread!! I got my BFP at 5am this morning! I already have a 17mth old son and 3 step children (7,10 & 22!)so my house is getting incredibly full! I had a missed miscarriage at 12wk in December last year so have all fingers and toes crossed that this time we have a sticky bub.

Preggie symptoms seem to have kicked in early this time. I have morning sickness already (more like all day sickness) and my nipples are incredibly sensitive. As much as I hate the morning sickness (was sick with DS from wk 6-16) at least I know that it is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. So for those of you who are suffering, think of it as a bit of a blessing as you should have a good strong, healthy pregnancy. I have a really good feeling about this pregnancy and hopefully we have done all the right things to conceive a girl this time tongue

Looking forward to spending the next 9mths and beyond with you all. I have kept in contact the the girls from my Due in June 2010 thread so hope to form some really great friendships with you girls also. BTW is there anyone else here from Melbourne?

Sticky baby dust to all
Kylie N xxx

26th February 2011
Supermum

28th February 2011
Kylie S-B

2nd March 2011
Han
Tonya
Nic

3rd march 2011
Casgazbubz #3

5th March 2011
Brooke

6th March 2011
Kylie

7th March 2011
Zoe

8th March 2011
Suzi Roase

12th March 2011
Kylie N

Vicky26 - still awaiting confirmation

Hay guys hope every one is good so iam just wonderin if any one else has had this happen in early preg
i had some spotting yesterday only last hour to hour and a half and then stoped not anuf the stain undies just when you wipe i totally freaked out though i was haven a misscarage i had no pain at all i did a bit of googling and found 30% of women have bleeding in there first trimester my god its so horrible thinking i could loose my bub.
woke this morn and still feel pregs eg really sore boobs so im pritty sure all is good but im going to doc tom to check blood levels.

Hi Zoe i had some spotting this time again only when i wiped it only lasted 2 days and would have been around the implantion time and now it's gone completely, with my DS i also got my full first normal cycle so i got morning sickness for 2 weeks before i relised that i was pregnant lol i'm quick i know. If it last's longer then 2-3days maybe go see your gp just to put your mind at ease. Fingers crossed though i'm sure all will be fine.
Hi Ladies,
Hope your all well. Did a test last wed and it was neg but will try again in a few days when I'll be certain I'm late

zoe, i had a full period. i also heard bleeding is common but i havent heard much about having your period and bub staying put. i also have gp app tomoro to confirm smile

kylie, it was a SHE doctor which was worse i think. she just treated me like i am stupid and brushed off all my questions like i was being silly. it really upset me. i also asked if the bleeding could have been a miscarriage and she just said well you wouldnt have had a positive pregnancy test then would you. not happy. still have to wait until monday to see what the bloods say but fingers crossed its all good

welcome to bells

That's just horrible. I wouldn't be going back to her if I were you!!! Well tomorrow you find out and I'm sure it'll be a positive!!!! My fngers are crossed. I'll log back in tomorrow afternoon to check how the results went for sure
Hey Kyile N and Bells,

Welcome aboard. I can't believe how quickly this is growing! March 2011 is definately a lucky month.

Fleur, I'm so sorry, but before you lose hope, do another test and see a GP. As others have said it's not uncommon to have AF in the very early stages of pregnancy. I'm really hoping your are still pregnant.

Hey Vicky, good to hear from you. We'll jeave you as awaiting confirmation, just let us know the date. All fingers and ti toes are crossed for you!!!

Right now I'm 5 weeks and I still have no symptoms????? I'm begininng to think WTF!! DH was wonderful this morning though, he made me my coffee and had 3 gingernut biscuits waiting beside it for me. He's such a sweetie. Didn't have the heart to tell him I felt fine LOL

Chat soon everyone!
hi Girls

jsut wanting to update, I had some POAS tests left so I retested jsut for fun...well the line was really faint (Friday) but BFP was very dark, so I wnet to the DR his test showed nothing so he sent me for some bloods. results are due tomorrow, but I already know....I started bleeding yesterday
heavy AF/ early M/C sad sad heart breaking.

so I'm off to TTC July.
I will wait until I'm 2 weeks late nest time I would rather think I'm on a long cycle than get my BFP then lose it. sad

sticky baby dust to all.
good luck girls.

26th February 2011
Supermum

28th February 2011
Kylie S-B

2nd March 2011
Han
Tonya
Nic

3rd march 2011
Casgazbubz #3

6th March 2011
Kylie

7th March 2011
Zoe

8th March 2011
Suzi Roase

12th March 2011
Kylie N

Vicky26 - still awaiting confirmation

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

ow brook that is so horrible i wish you all the best just think next month will the month for you.

kylie+2 the only symtem i have is really sore boobs and a little cramping thats all i guess at least your not sick my mom never had any morning sickness through her whole preg hope im like that

welcome kylie, i think i missed your post last time i was on. yeah i would say the moring sickness is definately a good sign. i woke up this morning with a horrible taste in my mouth, im kinda stoked though cause thats my first symptom. smile

doctors today smile on the count down. fingers crossed smile

so i just got back from the docs spoke to her about my spotting she has booked me in to get a ultrasound this avo i really hope buba is all ok my god its so stressfull thinking some thing may be wrong every thing on me is crossed.

Hi girls!
I am from the TTC July thread and just got my BFP!!!! It is still sinking in, I haven't even told DH yet!! Apparently my EDD is March 17 so I will be joining you lovely ladies here smile smile I already know a couple of you but will introduce myself..

I have a beautiful DS who is 17 months next week. We have been TTC a girl using the shettles method- stopped BDing as soon as the OPK went pinkish, and BD every day from the end of my period until then (which was CD 16, so a lot of BDing much to DHs delight).

AF was due on Thursday, so I am not going to change my ticker until then (a little superstitous I guess, just don't want to jink anything).

Congratulations to all of you on your BFPs. I really look forward to sharing the journey with you!! May you all have a healthy and safe pregnancy.... Xxxx

Hi Guys! Just got my BFP with an EDD of 13 March so i'm all aboard!
Have a 17 month old girl and am so surprised at how quickly I got pregnant this time. Took me a year for the first (clomid assisted) this time first month with no assistance. Talk about surprised.
Still in the sinking in stage and trying not to get too excited!
Already wishing my pregnancy away (or would at least like to be in the nice second trimester). Anyway looking forward to hearing more about you all x
Sign in to follow this topic