Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Well at least i don't have Chicken Pox, but still feeling crappy..
Hi Ladies ! Yay an Australian April Due Date group !!
I'm due April 16th with my first! very excited! but a bit over the nausea ! lol
White with 2 I have sent u a request so I can PM u to join the FB page.

Are there many other first time Mums out there ?
Hopefully I'm not the only one!!

Hope everyone is doing well !!
xxx
SuzanMummytoBe wrote:
Hi ladies!!! YAY I have found an April group!! I am due 25th of April - Anzac Day!My fiance and I are VERY excited but nervous as we have lost a baby at 11 weeks in 2011 and lost our beautiful Elias at 18 weeks in March this year. We have been trying for a healthy bubba for 2 years now and hopefully, fingers crossed everything turns out with this one =). I am currently on bedrest for bleeding, have been for 2 weeks now and will most likely be for the rest of the pregnancy (bedrest that is, not bleeding- Hopefully).. But I don't mind one bit if it means that our baby is healthy and happy!We were originally having twins but from different sacks, but unfortunately one baby stopped developing.. But the other is going well and I hope with all my heart that everything with this little bub continues going in the right direction.Hope everyone is going well with their beautiful growing bellys! =)

Fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy Suzan!! Feel free to PM me your name so I can add you to the secret facebook group if you'd like smile

bigsissav wrote:
Finally got my first antenatal appointment booked in for the 4th Oct and im a little excited and nervous. Excited because its officially starting and nervous because it a different hospital. This pregnancy seems to be flying by compaired to my 1st.

Yay how exciting!! This pregnancies going fast for me too! Im 12 weeks already but feel like I should only be about 10 weeks lol. Feel free to PM me your name so I can add you to the secret facebook group if you'd like smile

lilys_mummy wrote:
Hi AllIve been a member for a while but am only just adding myself to a Due date group now smileMy due date is April 2nd and even though statistically all my deliveries to date have been 2-3 weeks early would love an April bub smileHappy and healthy 9 months to us all!

Congratz on pregnancy #7!! You're welcome to join the secret facebook group if you'd like smile Just PM me your name so I can add you.

Bub4Cas wrote:

Yay!! No chicken pox!!! Hope you're feeling better soon sad Everything hits you harder when you're pregnant. Darn lowered immune system!! lol.

Georgia479 wrote:
Hi Ladies ! Yay an Australian April Due Date group !!I'm due April 16th with my first! very excited! but a bit over the nausea ! lolWhite with 2 I have sent u a request so I can PM u to join the FB page.Are there many other first time Mums out there ?Hopefully I'm not the only one!!Hope everyone is doing well !!xxx

Congratz grin Following you now. Pretty sure there are a few first timers in the facebook group.
I can't figure out how to contact u privately lol. Georgia McNicol pls add me to the fb group smile) thanks
white_with_two 1/2 wrote:
SuzanMummytoBe wrote:
Hi ladies!!! YAY I have found an April group!! I am due 25th of April - Anzac Day!My fiance and I are VERY excited but nervous as we have lost a baby at 11 weeks in 2011 and lost our beautiful Elias at 18 weeks in March this year. We have been trying for a healthy bubba for 2 years now and hopefully, fingers crossed everything turns out with this one =). I am currently on bedrest for bleeding, have been for 2 weeks now and will most likely be for the rest of the pregnancy (bedrest that is, not bleeding- Hopefully).. But I don't mind one bit if it means that our baby is healthy and happy!We were originally having twins but from different sacks, but unfortunately one baby stopped developing.. But the other is going well and I hope with all my heart that everything with this little bub continues going in the right direction.Hope everyone is going well with their beautiful growing bellys! =)

Fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy Suzan!! Feel free to PM me your name so I can add you to the secret facebook group if you'd like smile

bigsissav wrote:
Finally got my first antenatal appointment booked in for the 4th Oct and im a little excited and nervous. Excited because its officially starting and nervous because it a different hospital. This pregnancy seems to be flying by compaired to my 1st.

Yay how exciting!! This pregnancies going fast for me too! Im 12 weeks already but feel like I should only be about 10 weeks lol. Feel free to PM me your name so I can add you to the secret facebook group if you'd like smile

lilys_mummy wrote:
Hi AllIve been a member for a while but am only just adding myself to a Due date group now smileMy due date is April 2nd and even though statistically all my deliveries to date have been 2-3 weeks early would love an April bub smileHappy and healthy 9 months to us all!

Congratz on pregnancy #7!! You're welcome to join the secret facebook group if you'd like smile Just PM me your name so I can add you.

Bub4Cas wrote:

Yay!! No chicken pox!!! Hope you're feeling better soon sad Everything hits you harder when you're pregnant. Darn lowered immune system!! lol.

Georgia479 wrote:
Hi Ladies ! Yay an Australian April Due Date group !!I'm due April 16th with my first! very excited! but a bit over the nausea ! lolWhite with 2 I have sent u a request so I can PM u to join the FB page.Are there many other first time Mums out there ?Hopefully I'm not the only one!!Hope everyone is doing well !!xxx

Congratz grin Following you now. Pretty sure there are a few first timers in the facebook group.
Georgia479 wrote:
I can't figure out how to contact u privately lol. Georgia McNicol pls add me to the fb group smile) thanks

Thanx I will get u to add me but once im past the 12 week mark and we properly announce it =) I dont want it to show up on my fb if people can see it, then it will take the fun out of making a big announcment =)
SuzanMummytoBe wrote:

Thanx I will get u to add me but once im past the 12 week mark and we properly announce it =) I dont want it to show up on my fb if people can see it, then it will take the fun out of making a big announcment =)

The facebook group is totally private, so no-one outside of the group can see what you have posted.
Georgia479 wrote:

Friend request sent smile I hope I friend requested the right Georgia!! lol
SuzanMummytoBe wrote:

Yep smile Its completely secret. It wont even show up on your wall that you've joined the group!! Totally safe! I havent told most people either & Im a member of 3 secret groups.
What's the name of the group?
Georgia479 wrote:

I have to add you as a friend first, which Ive done & if it's you, you've accepted, then when I know it's you for sure, I'll join you to the group smile

Done smile
Georgia479 wrote:

The name of the group is Due April 2013, but it wont come up if you search it, because it's secret.
Sign in to follow this topic