Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

white_with_two 1/2 wrote:
SuzanMummytoBe wrote:

Thanx I will get u to add me but once im past the 12 week mark and we properly announce it =) I dont want it to show up on my fb if people can see it, then it will take the fun out of making a big announcment =)

Yep smile Its completely secret. It wont even show up on your wall that you've joined the group!! Totally safe! I havent told most people either & Im a member of 3 secret groups.

Oh hehe thats a great idea!!!! I have sent a request on here then will msg u my details so u can add me =) Thanx... So exciting!
It said that I'm following u white_with_two 1/2 but I still can't message u???? Dunno how it all works lol?
But I'm on fb as Suzan Baartz (not sure there are any other suzan baartz's) But my profile pic is me with a baby with a rainbow tutu on her head lol
SuzanMummytoBe wrote:

Huggies have made it difficult to PM now lol.

Friend request sent smile

Accepted =) thanx
mum to rylee wrote:
hi,I'm pregnant with baby number two due 20 th of April! So excited also nervous we lost a baby in march so really wanting to get to the 12 week mark.I want to join this secret FB group too please im not sure how to PM on here and I have not been on here for quite a while.I'm from NZ and my FB name is ... pretty sure I am the one and only.This site has become very difficult to use

I agree, its just annoying! lol

Friend request sent smile
Hi everyone! I'm due on 17 April 2013 with bub #3. I've never been apart of a forum before so this is all new to me but I'm interested in joing the fb group? Who do I pm my name to? smile
Hi ladie's!!
I am due on April 19, 2013. Coming to the end of my first trimester now and starting to feel human again. From week 5-8 I suffered with the morning sickness at anytime of the day and fatigue. I was crashed on the couch by 7:30pm every night and just so sick & exhausted I wanted to curl up & sleep the first trimester away. I am 38yo and my husband and I have been trying for 3 years and for the last year or so have had tests at the fertility clinic to see why bub wasn't happening. In june we were told that there is nothing medically wrong with either of us but we will have to do IVF as my husband works away in the mines and any treatment they could try, he would have to be here certain days and that would be impossible with his roster. So, we walked out of the office a little worried but thought well, it's up to science now!!!
I gave up smoking on the 6th August via patches and on the 25th August found out I was pregnant. My god I paced around my house for about 1/2 hr after I did the home test, I just couldn't believe that finally we were pregnant. I am hoping to breeze through my first pregnancy and can't wait to meet me little one..... grin
Hi All.. I am due to have our 4th bub on 26th April.. We already have a boy 15, Girl 11, and boy 2.
Hi Ladies & Congratulations on your pregnancies smile
I am currently 10 weeks and also due in April 2013. I have a 2 year old girl.
smile I would like to please be added to the private Facebook group, my profile pic is of me in the stars. My name is Tammy Haikal.
Cheers
Maria185 wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm due on 17 April 2013 with bub #3. I've never been apart of a forum before so this is all new to me but I'm interested in joing the fb group? Who do I pm my name to? smile

Hey Maria smile You can PM me here on huggies by clicking the little envelope next to my picture in this thread, & I can add you to the fb group.

Kellie13-264 wrote:
Hi ladie's!!I am due on April 19, 2013. Coming to the end of my first trimester now and starting to feel human again. From week 5-8 I suffered with the morning sickness at anytime of the day and fatigue. I was crashed on the couch by 7:30pm every night and just so sick & exhausted I wanted to curl up & sleep the first trimester away. I am 38yo and my husband and I have been trying for 3 years and for the last year or so have had tests at the fertility clinic to see why bub wasn't happening. In june we were told that there is nothing medically wrong with either of us but we will have to do IVF as my husband works away in the mines and any treatment they could try, he would have to be here certain days and that would be impossible with his roster. So, we walked out of the office a little worried but thought well, it's up to science now!!!I gave up smoking on the 6th August via patches and on the 25th August found out I was pregnant. My god I paced around my house for about 1/2 hr after I did the home test, I just couldn't believe that finally we were pregnant. I am hoping to breeze through my first pregnancy and can't wait to meet me little one..... grin

Congratz Kellie!! On your pregnancy & quitting the cancer sticks!!

There's a secret facebook group if you're interested in joining? Just PM me your name & I can add you if you'd like.

honeychild79 wrote:
Hi All.. I am due to have our 4th bub on 26th April.. We already have a boy 15, Girl 11, and boy 2.

Congratz honeychild!! Bet your kids are as excited as you are!! You're welcome to join the secret facebook group if you're interested. Just pm me your name & Ill search you on facebook smile

Tammy_K77 wrote:
Hi Ladies & Congratulations on your pregnancies smileI am currently 10 weeks and also due in April 2013. I have a 2 year old girl.smile I would like to please be added to the private Facebook group, my profile pic is of me in the stars. My name is Tammy Haikal.Cheers

Hey Tammy, I added you a couple of weeks ago smile I'll tag you in the group & see if it notifies you.
congratulations all the new people, there is quite a few of us now. I can't wait to get past the morning sickness (that goes all day) phase. At least I am not feeling as tired now. I forgot how much energy it takes to grow a baby!
woot finally got ticker up and running!

Sign in to follow this topic