Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2013 Lock Rss

Andie_5 wrote:
Yes please! here's my facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/aandrea.thomassThat way I can ask you guys how you are feeling and if we are all in the same page lol smile
OrganizedMummy wrote:
Hello, can I be added to the group too please: www.facebook.com/samanthafolinoThank you smile

Friend request sent to you both smile Hope your pregnancies are going well!!!
Hi Ladies BIG congrats to all you, DP and i found out 2 months ago tht we are expecting our 1st baby together ( but my 8th and his 4th child) due April 23 2013, had morning sickness constantly morning noon and night and could sleep all day and night if i could, also a bit cranky and not very tolerant of other people at the moment hopefully the hormones will settle down so i can be a bit more bearalbe to live with
Hi all, I too am due in April on the 26th. All very new to us but would love to join the facebook group as well.
Boggaduck wrote:
Hi Ladies BIG congrats to all you, DP and i found out 2 months ago tht we are expecting our 1st baby together ( but my 8th and his 4th child) due April 23 2013, had morning sickness constantly morning noon and night and could sleep all day and night if i could, also a bit cranky and not very tolerant of other people at the moment hopefully the hormones will settle down so i can be a bit more bearalbe to live with

Congratz on your pregnancy grin Hope the morning sickness has calmed down. Ive been really moody this pregnancy too lol. If you're interested in joining the secret facebook group to chat to other pregnant mums due in April feel free to PM me your name or post the link to your facebook page so I can add you smile I'll send you a follow request so we can PM

Lossim wrote:
Hi all, I too am due in April on the 26th. All very new to us but would love to join the facebook group as well.

Hi & congratz smile We're happy to have you join the facebook group. I sent you a follow request so you can PM me your name or post a link up to your facebook page so I can add you smile
My baby is due 04- April next year too smile
would love to join the fb page if i could smile
Melnulty387 wrote:
My baby is due 04- April next year too smilewould love to join the fb page if i could smile

Not a problem Melnulty387 smile Just PM me your name or your facebook page link & I can add u.
Hi all you lovely ladies, I have just found this thread and hoped to join you guys, my hubby and I are expecting our first baby, and we are due on 5th April. I am enjoying the pregnancy at the moment and wanted to find out how others are faring..... hope you are all having an easy time of it!!

Hi, can I pls join too? I'm due 3rd of April smile
My original date had me due March 23rd but Ive now been bumped back to April 4th, Im expecting a little boy

hi ladies I'm due 24th april with a little boy, currently 19 weeks , i have a 7 year old boy jake and a 5 year old girl cindy.
Hi ladies, Im due the 5th of April with our first baby smile Would love to join the facebook group if you'll have me my facebook link is http://www.facebook.com/jacqui.wills
Hi everyone, have been thinking of you all since I had the mc in August. Hope your all doing ok. Just thought I'd let u know that we ended up with a BFP without having a cycle after the mc! Total surprise. The dr made me wait 5 weeks after the test for an ultrasound which we had last Thursday and we measured 12 weeks!!!! Woop woop
Sign in to follow this topic