Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due September 2013 Rss

Out of curiousity where does everyone live?
Im at Hatton Vale in Qld
chch newzealand
Ugh I have spotting again sad really hoping it won't be any more then that, I'm feeling super tired but have had a big day out, taking it easy now. My crunchie bar was yummy not sure if it helped or not, I'll have to try choc first thing as so far that seems to be when I feel worst.

I'm in auck nz smile

awww hugs hope spotting goes away fr you hun
Hope its nothing and stops soon Phoebe x

I'm in Perth smile

I hate how slowly the first trimester goes. One bad thing about finding out so early is that you have to wait longer. I'll be happy once I get the first scan done and see that heartbeat.

We live in Roma, qld (6hrs west of Brisbane)

Phoebe, really hoping it clears up soon. I have known so many wonen that get bleeding in the first trimester and carry on without an issue. Really hope that's the same with you.

Manda-n-Ross - that is so rude of his family! In-laws can be bloody hard work. Mine aren't as bad as that, but certainly had our ups and downs over the years. I think when you have kids it intensifies any existing problems.

We're going to try and not tell anyone until our dating scan on 5 Feb. Such a long time still - and going so slowly. I just want to know either way whether I can get excited and that we're going to have a healthy bub or not. So early still - boo!

Bek21 wrote:
chch newzealand

same smile (well... close, im on the outskirts)
Thank you ladies your support means a lot to me, I haven't had anymore since earlier today, and I talked to my sister n she had spotting on and off for first n her current pregnancy she had bleeding around 15weeks so hope that doesn't happen to me as it would freak me out!! Plus she said it's s good sign I don't have cramps with it, (she has lost 7? I think in total) though I know her n my bodies r total different as she has other problems. .
I'm really hoping it will settle soon smile at least my morning sickness seems to be only morning so far smile how's everyone else going?

Hi everyone im from country SA. Im just wondering about everyones symptoms. Im 6 weeks and exhausted i feel like i just want to sleep all the time. I could fall asleep anywhere. Im a little worried its all in my head though ha ha!! Hows everyones clothes going!! Mine are getting tighter i feeling fat already.... Haha....My work pants are so tight on my belly!!! This didnt happen with my first. I was 15 weeks when i told work. If i keep expanding im going to be showing in a few weeks. Secretly excited about getting a belly but consious ppl will no before 12 wks.
Am i the only one feeling very bloated!!!
T&J wrote:
Hi everyone im from country SA. Im just wondering about everyones symptoms. Im 6 weeks and exhausted i feel like i just want to sleep all the time. I could fall asleep anywhere. Im a little worried its all in my head though ha ha!! Hows everyones clothes going!! Mine are getting tighter i feeling fat already.... Haha....My work pants are so tight on my belly!!! This didnt happen with my first. I was 15 weeks when i told work. If i keep expanding im going to be showing in a few weeks. Secretly excited about getting a belly but consious ppl will no before 12 wks.
Am i the only one feeling very bloated!!!

I feel the same! Not quite as tired though but pants are tighter, good thing is I still have my clothses from when I was bigger and I often have worn them over the last year , so ppl won't think to much if I'm wearing bigger sizes again wink mind you I'm still only a 10-12 (nz sizing) so I will still show if I get a belly!, I know my boobs r def fuller as I wore one my older but newer bra that was to big a few months ago and it fitted nicely today!

I'm going to try book my dating scan for the 21st of jan, I will be just over 8wks then, I don't have a referral yet, but I'm sure that wont be an issue.,I have bloated a lot, but then I'm on holidays so quite possibly due to gorging on food from Xmas and while being away. People can wonder if they want, but I know no one will be game to say "geez you've put on weight, are you pregnant" lol. They can speculate all they want. No ones knowing until after my nuchal scan.

Sign in to follow this topic