Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in November 2014 Lock Rss

Adding myself to the list! Exciting, and still a bit surreal. I called my OB's office today and they're going to get me a referral for a dating scan at 7 weeks (around 6 April) and have booked my first appointment with my OB for late April when I'll be about 9.5 weeks.

1 November - MyUnexpectedBlessing
1 November - 4babiez2love
2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82
13 November - Yellowbrickroad
16 November - Blessedwithone
23 November - Chops30
25 November - N&P

MyUnexpectedBlessing wrote:
Congrats to all of you joining us, nice to see so many long time TTC'ers this month smile

I had trouble finding Katie on FB aswell, I think it might be her privacy settings. If you leave your name here im sure she can add you as a friend then add you to the group or you could add me (Amanda Stoneley) and I can add you to the group you created.

And nope because it is secret no-one can see you are in it, or what you post smile

Hi, I just sent u a friend request if u wouldn't mind adding me to the group:)

I've booked in with the doc for tomorrow, will get the forms for a scan and bloods then...

I know this is really early but has any1 looked into midwives yet? I'm in Wellington and I hear they book out really quickly...
Adding myself to the list!

2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82
23 November - Chops30
25 November - N&P
28 November - jmacca
I have booked in with midwives but will end up going through hospital because I normally get GD and have to go on high risk.
I booked in with a midwife as soon as I found out (due the 1st and found at at 4w exactly). Some of them were already all booked up when I called then so I would do it soon to ensure you get one you like smile

Just got my BFP today, so my due date is looking at the 25 November. Have scheduled a dr's appointment for next week so I can get my bloods done. Looking forward to sharing this journey.
Chops30 wrote:
Adding myself to the list! Exciting, and still a bit surreal. I called my OB's office today and they're going to get me a referral for a dating scan at 7 weeks (around 6 April) and have booked my first appointment with my OB for late April when I'll be about 9.5 weeks.

2 November - Liss06
2 November - Ser1se
3 November - LC+2
4 November - Mz211
5 November - Diminished
6 November - kjlc
9 November - sophie1309
10 November - Dom82
23 November - Chops30
25 November - N&P

Congrads Chops! Very excited for you! our due dates are very close:-)
I see you going for a dating scan @7w, just wanted to ask how important this is? My first scan with DS was at 12w and they did a due date at this point as well. I haven't been to GP yet, so if it's needed then I'll have to hurry up with the bookings... thanks

N&P, the dating scan is not necessary unless your unsure of your dates and LMP so don't stress unless your unsure smile.

MyUnexpectedBlessing, they must have lots of pregnant women in your area to be booked out so soon lol.

Welcome to the group all the newcomers and look forward to sharing the journey. My link is above if you want to add me on FB to join the secret Aussie group. I think another lady has started a NZ group now too and I'm on my phone so can not scroll back to see who it is.
Hi N&P, you're right, our due dates are very close! smile Congratulations to you too! Exciting.

Dating scan is what the imaging place call it. The reason I'm going in at 7 weeks is not so much for dating since I know my LMP date but because our first pregnancy in January ended in miscarriage so my doctor suggested I might like to have an earlier scan this time around, more for peace of mind and reassurance than anything.

How is everyone feeling? I am so tired and have been struggling to stay awake past 9pm! I fell asleep on the couch in front of the tele last night for third night in a row. On Sat night we went out with some friends and I couldn't stop yawning. Just exhausted!

Starting to get excited now, actually feeling I might keep this baby. Tomorrow its been 2 weeks since we found out, feels like months ago!!!

Im feeling better now than i did when I initally found out - I think maybe nerves, and terror played a big role in me feeling yuk then. Im occasionally nauses, espec if I dont eat regulary and boobs a little sore but not much and not all the time. Am very tired tho.

I'm not planning on joining the facebook group anytime soon so hopefully some other ladies stay here on huggies too.

I've been staying away from the forum a bit as sort of expected to lose this baby I think, didnt want to jinx it.

Hope everyone is well smile

Thanks Ser1se and Chops for the info! i'll probably go to GP when i'm 6-7wks and go from there with all the bookings then. smile

I'm also feeling very tired and sleepy ALL the time and surprisingly nauseous (with DS never felt nauseous), particularly in the morning when wakeup... may by it's a girl smile. I've red somewhere you feel less nauseous with boys and more nauseous with girls... who knows. Anyway, I'm happy to actually feel pregnant, gives me reassurance all going well smile

Blessedwithone, i'm also not planning on joining FB as yet (same reason), so will keep you company here on huggies lol

How is everyone going??

I still feel pretty good other thenbeing super tired at night time.

Going for my scan tomorrow afternoon.. grin
Sign in to follow this topic