Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due in March 2015 Rss

Hey ladies, is there anyone else who has got their BFP that will be due in March 2015?

I got a BFP today at only 8dpo gasp

I am hoping like crazy that this baby will be a sticky one after having a missed miscarriage last year.

From my calculations I my EDD will be March 6th.

6 - butterflylove

Huge congrats butterflylove!!!! So very happy for you! I pray this baby is a sticky one smile

Also sticking my nose it to say YAY, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'll be stalking you and sending you sticky baby dust smile

Congrats!! Oh my march babies already!! Time flies thats for sure

Thanks ladies grin grin

I was so surprised and here it is

Time flies that's for sure. I can't believe how far along PP and Blessed with one are grin

Yay. Now for that line to darken

Lovely second line Butterflylove. I'm on the home stretch though it's never felt so far away. I'm in bad shape, so much pain with no relief anymore as I'm not responding to treatment. I'm on crouches and today they've organised a temporary disabled sticker for my car. FX the Ob will start talking induction for close to 38wks at my next appointment in a fortnight. It's been the hardest journey but I'm lucky at the same time to be expecting a healthy bub. Just looking forward to her coming out and soon!

Pinkie Pie wrote:
Lovely second line Butterflylove. I'm on the home stretch though it's never felt so far away. I'm in bad shape, so much pain with no relief anymore as I'm not responding to treatment. I'm on crouches and today they've organised a temporary disabled sticker for my car. FX the Ob will start talking induction for close to 38wks at my next appointment in a fortnight. It's been the hardest journey but I'm lucky at the same time to be expecting a healthy bub. Just looking forward to her coming out and soon!

Oh PP that sounds awful, you poor thing sad sad

Is there any other pain relief they can prescribe? This must be so incredibly difficult for you. Is 38 weeks the earliest they will induce you?

Yes, I am looking forward to that line getting darker. I do another FRER in a few days but I will use up the internet cheapies that I have first.

I have to wait and see at the next Ob appointment what they will be willing to do. I have panadine forte but makes me sick so I take one over night with a weaker over the counter panadine. That gets me 3hrs of solid sleep before I'm in horrible pain for the rest of the night. I've been told today to see if the GP can give me anti nausea medication so I can take more panadine forte and more often. The weaker painkillers don't give me much relief. I'm being refered to the anaethsis clinic to plan for early epidural come baby time.

oh geez PP I feel so bad for you, you don't deserve to be in so much pain sad

Hi everyone, just found out that we're expecting baby #2 on 20/2/15
a surprise baby smile
Hey im new to this forum, just found out we are expecting baby #2! EDD March 4th
smile
Sign in to follow this topic