Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2015 Rss

Daisy_Girl wrote:
Can anyone tell me if it normal to be having some mild period like cramps?

Very normal smile

butterflylove wrote:
Daisy_Girl wrote:
Can anyone tell me if it normal to be having some mild period like cramps?

Very normal smile

Thanks Butterfly Love! smile

anyone else having many symptoms? I have really sore breast, nausea from about 10am and smells of certain foods tip me over... also extremely tired, I'm generally a night owl but struggle to stay awake after 8pm

I have sore breasts, mild cramping and I'm hotter (mostly at night). I'm not too tired through the day but as soon as I finish work I could easily have a little nap. Lol

Very normal to have period type pains, I havehad them with my last two pregnancies and this time is the same (bit worse if anything) it is such a hard time these early weeks, so many changes and feelings to contend with smile
Lil B #3 wrote:
Very normal to have period type pains, I havehad them with my last two pregnancies and this time is the same (bit worse if anything) it is such a hard time these early weeks, so many changes and feelings to contend with smile

It's my 1st pregnancy too so everything is so new. You ladies might be getting a few more questions in the next few weeks haha.

Im so tired all the time. I have nausea too. Im 5 weeks today and was up half the night debating whether i was going to throw up or not.

Do we want to start a Facebook group? Might be easier to chat on there.

Facebook group sounds good smile

Hi ladies and congratulations on all of your BFPs! I can't believe it took me so long to join this group as I found out I was pregnant with my third (there's a few of us with #3) 10 DPO (3 weeks 1 day)! It's been the longest couple of weeks! I'm officially due 5th April.

Today was the first day of feeling just a little bit off. I've been very tired though but do have a soon to be six year old and just turned three year old as well!

Love to join a facebook group too!
Deft keen for a private Facebook thing, have one from my first, couldn't have done it without them all!!
Mild cramps and tender boobs are my symptoms, oh and a good night's sleep is never enough!
I'm down with a facebook group. Do you want me to set one up?

Facebook group yes please! wink
Sign in to follow this topic