Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2015 Rss

hg:) wrote:
id love to join the facebook group as long as it private and no friends and family can see iv joined or posted etc smile


Its secret group so only the members in the group can see the group and the posts. I just sent you a follow request. If you sent me a PM i can add you to the group. smile

Congratulations everyone!! I'm due April 4th smile First Pregnancy...Is it normal to feel mild cramps occasionally?
_Vee_ wrote:
Congratulations everyone!! I'm due April 4th smile First Pregnancy...Is it normal to feel mild cramps occasionally?


yep def normal had them with my first and doc said its normal, im due 11 april and having mild cramps this time as well, guess its everything stretching making room for our bundles of joy smile, congrats



Daisy_Girl wrote:
hg:) wrote:
id love to join the facebook group as long as it private and no friends and family can see iv joined or posted etc smile

Its secret group so only the members in the group can see the group and the posts. I just sent you a follow request. If you sent me a PM i can add you to the group. smile


Thanks daisy i have sent you a message smile



Hi daisy. I have followed you on here now. Would love to join the group too but my privacy settings are so that people cant find me (long story).
Have you got a direct link you can possibly send me
Hey everyone. Got a positive this morning and now I'm so nervously excited! First baby for me smile
No symptoms yet, except a little cramping. Need to book to see the dr, but I think I'm due April 17.
kelly_says wrote:
Hey everyone. Got a positive this morning and now I'm so nervously excited! First baby for me smile
No symptoms yet, except a little cramping. Need to book to see the dr, but I think I'm due April 17.


Congrats! Very exciting!

Hi Daisy_Girl, I've sent you a follow request so you can add me to the fb group please. Not sure of due date as I have long cycles but looks like 21 April from online calculators smile. Thanks!
Hi ladies! I found out today I am pregnant my due date is 17 April, this was our 5th IVF transfer we were TTC for two years. I'd love to be added to the Facebook group also smile
Hi everyone long time member but I haven't been on here for nearly 2 years!!! I have two girls nearly four and nearly two and I got a surprise bfp last week. We were a bit undecided on baby 3 but the decision has been made for us! I have a dating scan on Thursday think I am due about mid April but not sure really as I don't ovulate and had to use clomid for my last baby! Hence the surprise baby haha! Would love yo join the Facebook group if I could be added smile



Hi ladies I have sent you both follow requests and ill be able to add u to the facebook group... once u accept we will be able to PM

Hi Ladies, Kinda new here and thought I would drop in and say Hello. We found out not to long ago that we are pregnant with baby number 2 and if all goes well we are due around the 20th of April.

Congratulations to everyone else who is expecting, A happy and healthy nine months to you all smile xx





Sign in to follow this topic