Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Due April 2015 Rss

hi im keen to be in a secret fb group im tracy Sutherland photo is of my 2 daughters 5 year old holding baby sister, im a bit nervous as had a previous m/c and am know 40 ! but feeling positive .
Tracksland wrote:
hi im keen to be in a secret fb group im tracy Sutherland photo is of my 2 daughters 5 year old holding baby sister, im a bit nervous as had a previous m/c and am know 40 ! but feeling positive .

I have tried searching but couldn't find you....

Anyone else wanting to be added can follow me so we can exchange info

my name is krystal wyton picture is of me with short hair stripy dress and my gf with long black hair

my name is krystal wyton picture is of me with short hair stripy dress and my gf with long black hair

krystal-sky wrote:

Friend request sent.

Hi ladies,

I'm pretty sure I'm due in April haven't been able to get into the dr for confirmation yet, but I would love to join the Facebook group ???? my name is Tamika Wickham my profile is of myself and my 20 month old daughter. Can't wait to meet you all.
Hi all, I would love to join the FB group I'm due on 25th of april and having HCG series tests and an early scan so people to chat to would be great! I have sent follow requests to daisy_girl and Mummy of 2.5.......
wahoo after 9 long months since our miscarriage finally pregnant again, due about 21 April 2015. could I please join the fb group? smile have sent follow request
\

Vanillamumma wrote:
Hi ladies,

I'm pretty sure I'm due in April haven't been able to get into the dr for confirmation yet, but I would love to join the Facebook group ???? my name is Tamika Wickham my profile is of myself and my 20 month old daughter. Can't wait to meet you all.

Pretty sure I found you but u don't have the option to add as a friend...

Pretty sure I found you but u don't have the option to add as a friend...[/quote]
Pretty sure I found you but u don't have the option to add as a friend...[/quote]

Hi Mummy_of_2.5
I think I've fixed it now ????
Hi Ladies. I have just found out I am expecting number 2. I have a 20 month old son and am super excited to give him a brother or sister. I would love to join the facebook page. how do i go about doing this?? Thanks. smile
Hi all,

Hubby and I are finally pregnant after almost 18 months of trying! I have had two chemical pregnancies since May last year and this is my first so I would really love to join your group and to ask questions and get some support. Naturally, I am very nervous after the CPs.....

I am due around the 20th of April and am currently at 6 weeks pregnant. I have my first scan in a couple of weeks.

I wanted to ask - is it normal for sore boobs to come and go? I find they are always a little sore but at times are much sorer then others. Also, when I roll over sometimes at night time or sit up to fast it sometimes feels like I have sort of pulled a muscle in my lower abdomen. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sorry for all the questions! I am going to be super annoying over the next few months... smile

Can I please be added to the FB group as well? Congrats everyone on their BFPs!
Sign in to follow this topic