Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Announce your baby's birth here Rss

Hello to all the expecting mums and dads out there,

I thought we could use a post to announce our births here. I am now 23 weeks pregnant, due July 30 and have been chatting with lots of mum's who have either recently given birth or are due to give birth in the coming months....

Lets share the news of our new babies here...

And let me just get in early and say CONGRATULATIONS to all the new mum's and dad's and WELCOME to the new babies...
Hi,

I had a liitle girl,on the 23 March 2004.

I went into labour after a stretch and sweep and she was born at 7.47am.

She was 11 pounds 1 ounce born (or 5.02kg), 55cm long and a head circumference of 37cm.

She is now 10days old and we are going great, we are even getting some 5 and 6 hour sleep breaks of a night time.

Good luck to all those waiting and congrats to all those who have had heir bubs.

Take care
Congrats Micaela on your litttle girl.

11 pounds 1 ounce !!! WOW!

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

LOL thanks.

We weren't expecting a big baby like that, we were told 8-9 pounds, but I still managed to walk away with no tears or grazing, so I'm really grateful for that..
Hi Micaela,

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. It is great to hear things are going well.

Best Wishes to you and your family...

Michelle smile
hi

h

[Edited on 09/11/2009]
Hi everyone,

Congratulations to Mikeala, Jodi and their families on their new little ones!

Both you mummies did very well having big bubs! May your babies provide you with more joy and love that you could ever imagine,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Congratulations Jodi on the birth of your daughter Madison Paige... what a lovely name.

Please let us know how you go with 2 little ones as I will be in the same boat in a few months time...

Michelle smile

Hello everyone. Congraulations to all those new mum and dad's.

I had a baby boy " Marc Richard " on the 1st April. He is now two days old.

Time 5.57pm
Head Circumference 33cm
Weight 3.54kg
Length 52cm

He was 10 late, so I was induced with the gel, the 2nd dose did it. He arrived 3 hours later.

WOW!! hi jbeans&CONGRATULATIONS!! Your little cutie is only 3 days old! Wow he must look so delicate and precious right now! Is he your first? Take lots of photos, because they REALLY do grow up very quickly. My little boy is nearly 5 months now, and when I look back at photos from the first few weeks of his life, he was so tiny I can hardly believe it! Are you out of hospital already? How long is the 'norm' hospital stay after giving birth? I'm just curious:) I was in for 5 nights!! Congratulations to everyone who has announced their births on here so far (and in the future)!! It really is an amazing experience!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi jbeans,

CONGRATULATIONS smile smile smile On the birth of Marc!

I left hospital quickly too, 4hrs after No1 and 12 hrs after No2! The only reason i was there so long with No2 is he was born at 10.30pm and there was no Pead to check him out properly.

Quick birth, i hope it was as easy as quick! As mentioned, get that camera clicking, they grow so quick!

Take care,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Congrats all new Mums and Dads!!!!!!!!
I think that this birth announcement post is a great idea. I'm 24 weeks now and it gets me all clucky reading the new births.

Nush,Qld mum to Caitlin(18/8/00)and Ella(24/7/04)

Sign in to follow this topic