Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

My baby has arrived Rss

Yesterday afternoon at 4.30pm hubby went off to work and I said stay by your phone I'm getting a few contractions but nothing consistent. I timed them and they became regular. I rang hubby and 6pm and he came home made himself 2 strong coffees and sat at table timing my contractions. They were around 7 mins apart and lasting 45 seconds. After an hour of timing I decided it's hospital time. We packed kids in car and dropped them off at friends place and drove to the hospital. Got to hospital at 8pm and nurse checked I was only 2 cm dilated!!! Omg I was horrified. I paced up and down and massaged my belly and bounced around and contractions became 3 mins apart and lasting longer. Got checked at 9.30 and she couldn't feel my cervix at all. By 10pm I told her I need to push. My waters broke. Than at 11.15pm on the 1st Dec 2014 my little princess Sydnee Anne arrived safe and happy and absolutely has swept me off my feet. I am so in love. Words can't describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm just enjoying every moment. smile
Congratulations, enjoy every single second of your darling. Awesome birth too.
Congrats!!!! Pleased that all went well for you after a terrible pregnancy.

Congratulations on the birth of your little princess. You have certainly gone through a lot this pregnancy with your health and I'm so Happy to see your sounding Happy. Enjoy these next few days of snuggles with your Gorgeous Little girl. What a Fantastic way to start Summer with the birth of your 5th Surprise smile xx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Congratulations!! grin

So glad everything went well for you.

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Congratulations and a huge welcome to Sydnee Anne! Enjoy your cuddles with her! smile
Thank you smile it's just amazing. I'm lost for words. I really don't know how us mums go through labour. We are extraordinary. smile I'm loving the cuddles xx
Congratulations! Welcome to the world, little lady wub
Congratulations 5s wink

How big was she? My sil is having her baby ATM (and it's Grace's birthday)
Thank you smile
She was my biggest baby lol. So much for her only being 2.5kg and in the 9th percentile. She was 3.4kg and my biggest baby. smile good luck to your Sil and happy birthday chooky smile
That's how big Isaiah was glad she was a good size

Thanks she's had a good day and thanks wish he'd hurry up lol
Let me know how your Sil goes smile how exciting. Is it her first
Sign in to follow this topic