Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Labour and Birth
  5. Not having a great time of my pregnancy

Not having a great time of my pregnancy Lock Rss

Hi All,

I started off having a great time of my pregnancy until about 2 weeks ago. I haven't been sleeping much, this is for two reasons I have aches and pains all over my belly and my back which is constant and never goes away, and I get reflux all through the night from the time I put my head on the pillow till the time I get up in the morning. I also am still currently working (I am 27 weeks now) and have to work through to 36 weeks for financial reasons. I work in a large hospital and have to push around beds with patients on them that have a combined weight of approx 280kg, I have to clean up the huge messes that are left around the place as the nurses don't clean up after themselves and some of the patients are pigs. I don't get a tea break just a 30 minute lunch break during the day and that is it. By the time I get home I am so tired that I just go straight to bed now with no dinner (so I am eating two small meals a day). On my days off I am cleaning the house as my hubby works full-time and I work 7 days a fortnight (part-time). So by the time I clean up I am too buggered to go out with my mum and I miss out on that. I am just so sick and tired, I am now thinking what did I get myself into again. I am starting to regret this pregnancy and I know I will never have anymore children after this one as it has pulled me down to the ground. I can't even find the energy to do aqua aerobics like I would like to. Please help guys? I don't know what to do anymore.

Cheers
Jo
Hang in there, you know what wonderful suprise awaites you in 13weeks.

gosh that sound so hard on you both!!!

when in those awful times think of when your little bundle of joy has arrived and you can relax and watch him/her sleeping happily

a good friend of mine is a head chef,she works so hard and her and her partner desperatly want a child but have to wait a year due to finances

i keep telling her that she is doing all the crap stuff now,then she can forget about it and enjoy her baby one day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Sign in to follow this topic