Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

feelings of labour Lock Rss

Hello and how is everyone! i have noticed the forums have been a little quiet maybe everyones busy with labour lol or their little darlings.
My questions is about labour or the start of labour should i say, with my first i was induced so i didnt really feel anything start off.
I am now 3 days till my due date and the baby is moving heaps, all of a sudden ill get sharp pains and it will feel like arms and legs going in all directions and a great ammount of pressure on my pelvis almost making it impossible to stand, then i wont feel anything for a good few hours this has been happening for the past 2 days after movement had really slowed down! whats happening am i having braxton hicks or is the baby playful all of a sudden, although i dont know where he finds the room or is labour on the way, i also feel a tingle sensation like something pushing down about to make my bladder burst, has anyone else had feelings like this

cathy vic 3 and 4 month old

hi carlie, first of all, i would like 2 introduce myself, my name is lorraine, i have 4 sons & 1 daughter(7mth) i remember having those feelings as well, she would move around inside me like mad, & would feel sharp pains in bottom of abdoman, was about a week 0r to b4 i gave birth, i could well be a sigh labpour is on it's way:) good luck:).........take care, lorraine.
Sign in to follow this topic