Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Your Labour and Birth
  5. Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC)

Vaginal Birth After Caesarean (VBAC) Rss

Hi Mumsince09,
I'm also new to this thread. I just wanted to say that I hope you get your VBAC this time around. You are right, they can't do anything to you that you don't agree to.
I myself am also trying for a VBAC after an emergency c-section with my daughter. Thi time around I am presenting with none of the problems that I had with her so they are waiting till I go into labour. I'm due today, so hopefully anytime now. I have been having braxton hicks contractions but they go for a while and then stop. I'm anxiously waiting for my body to go into labour.
Reading all these success stories on VBAC gives me hope. grin

Hi everyone, I am also hoping for a vbac this time. I have 4 weeks and 1 day until my expected delivery date and am both hopeful and a little scared. I had my daughter by emergency c-section seven years ago after a 10 hour labor when they finally got my ct pelvimetry back and realised that the baby would not fit into my pelvis even though I was 6 cm dilated. We are hopeful that this time my body will be more accommodating and hopefully my bones have spread further so we can get this baby to engage and then get through this time. I had postnatal depression last time and felt like a failure because I did not deliver naturally so it would be lovely to finally manage a natural birth this time. Good luck to the other expectant mums and I will let you know how I go.
Hi Ms ( babymakinmachine) pls send me the details of the hosp n gynae who supported you for the VBA3cs

Thanks alot!
Sign in to follow this topic