Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Loss and Sadness

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

Hi there, One of our members has suggested that we start up a new forum Pregnancy After Loss, w...

54 replies

I had a friend who lost her 3 month old to SIDS just the other day. It is absolutely heartbreaking. She is on the verge of committin...

Huggies_Moderator

Forum Name Change

Hi everyone, We have had quite a bit of feedback from our members letting us know that the old ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
kclarke

conceiving after misscarriage

can someone help, ive just lost my "majic bean" after a ivf frozen transfer, it was the last on...

27 replies

Oh poor thing, I dealt with this for so long. Over time my confidence increased and I became a little more willing to say something ...

working-mummy-of-2

Mixed thoughts

Hi all, I Mc at 20 weeks on the 12/12 last year. I was a mess at first but now i belive everyth...

13 replies

God save us from this hearbreak! My bottom line is that in some situations, this ideal concept is not possible due to certain medica...

Jeneliasmith5

Surrogacy or IVF

Hello ladies. I am new to the forum. I have read many posts and its good to see people giving hon...

54 replies

#VIP Surrogacy Package (waiting time: up to-2,5 months) 49.900 euros. It consists of: Medical Part: Medical tests and checks for all...

smart_mother

Please share your donor egg success stories.

I'm getting nervous yet excited about our upcoming IVF cycle. I guess I just want to hear ...

21 replies

beccaraynolds wrote: My friend just recently got pregnant through IVF. She used donor eggs since hers weren't of good quality. ...

Member176053

Third miscarriage this year...

Hi I am New to this forum and today I just lost my third tiny one at 6 weeks 6 days... This was a...

11 replies

Came back here for updates. How are you doing these days, luv? Once the reality starts to sink in, surrogacy is a logical option. I...

Jeneliasmith5

Surrogacy journey

Hey. I hope you guys are doing great. I want to share my journey. I was not able to conceive due ...

56 replies

I'd also suggest you looking onto the following IVF packages~ ECONOMY Package 4.900 euros includes the following services: - 1 ...

Leendeen0

event

Hey, thank you for sharing it with us. It is a great news. I am happy that these people care abou...

10 replies

Oh yea. I do agree that it is important to visit the clinic or see their representatives in real life in order to make the right dec...

Our Story - Miscarriage

A similar thing happened to me. My first pregnancy was ectopic so I lost the baby and a tube. I...

8 replies

To deal with ectopic is nerve wrecking, surely. I remember I went to the doctors and they had me change into a gown and sign consent...

Kymberlywilliams6666

Missed Period, light bleeding and Negative Pregnancy Test

Missed period, light bleeding and still it is negative pregnancy test. Sometimes, negative pregna...

1 reply

Thank you for this post. Its soo important to not incline towards conclusions. It could be due to anything! The reason could be impl...

Bethcasey95

pregnancy after loss

I had a miscarriage in September 2016, which was the hardest most excruciating experience of my e...

44 replies

Hello Beth. How are you? I hope you're okay. I'm really, really sorry to hear about your loss. It's genuinely a tough...

Natalie_Gilbert_2011

Losing my baby twice ............

Ugh where do I start.... Tuesday 25th Feb I was told by my GP that my baby wasn't growing an...

19 replies

This sounds terrible. I'm really sorry that you have to experience this. You should definitely get a thorough check-up done. I ...

Olivia111

Reactions

Hi everyone, Sadly I have just miscarried at 11 weeks and wanted to see what people thought abou...

15 replies

C_Lains wrote: Also the majority of repro centers explain mc reasons as following: Most miscarriages occur because the fetus isn...

working-mummy-of-2

Not sure how to feel

On the 12-12-11 we lost our baby girl at 20 weeks. When we went to find out we was told it was on...

8 replies

JenniferAnny wrote: Hi! I am so sorry about your condition. I can understand the pain you are feeling right now. I m also suffering ...

Sanman

How long did it take to get your period after a miscarriage???? Lock

Hi Everyone I misscarried on Saturday 16th March 2013 and still don't have my period. I am ...

4 replies

I am really sorry to hear about your MC. I hope you are soon able to recover. I can understand how hard this must be for you. Stay s...

Anne-236

Scared & Confused

Hi everyone, first time post and looking for something I guess. I went in for my ultrasound on Tu...

16 replies

Cathymccartney098 wrote: Hi. Hope you're well. That is really sad news. I'm sorry this happened to you. I completely under...

Zoe049

Give your opinion

Hello everyone! I hope you will be fine. I wanna get your opinion. I have a heart problem which i...

15 replies

Ezabel106 wrote: Hey! To the women's who got heart disease, even IVF is never considered to be preferable anymore. As no matter...

Sofiawest795

I lost my first baby

Hi, ladies! I am not sure I have to share this or not. I got pregnant two years but not my child....

32 replies

I am really sorry to read about your loss. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, dont lose hope. I am in the same...

Victoria Lee

Something is missing :( Lock

Hi everyone. I lost my baby 2 years ago via miscarriage and i have not gotten over it. I feel l...

15 replies

Andie.Berg wrote: I am really sorry to hear about your loss. This must be very heartbreaking for you. However, don't lose hope....

Frannyhoneyb

need advice Lock

Hey. I am so sorry. Miscarriages take alot out of a woman. I know it must be a hard time for you....

26 replies

I’m sorry about your miscarriages. I have literally same feelings now. Everyone around is getting pregnant and I feel so sad. I'...

samantha98

Maybe..

Hi. Today I want to share my story with you. After trying for 2 years, I was finally pregnant. It...

30 replies

Every time I read this it makes me emotional. I hope you have recovered from the loss. How is your process going? Which one did you ...

samantha756

thin uterus lining

Hello everyone. My name is Samantha. I'm 34 years old. I just felt like sharing my story wit...

17 replies

Thought of coming here and posting. How are things going for you now? The clinic has been doing a great job at my process. It is a s...

Lana_J

How do you cope after a miscarriage?

Hi im new to the forums and would like some advice on how to cope after a miscarriage. When you h...

19 replies

Hey, Lana I hope you're feeling better. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. I can understand how hard it must have be...

Mumsince09

Miscarriage ??

I'm 5 week pregant went to toilet last night and was bleeding woke up in the morning it wasn...

10 replies

I'm sorry but this sounds like an MC. I'd suggest you get an appointment with your doctor, right away. It must be really h...

Angelina_Whitting161190

Miscarriage and problems after Lock

Dealing with miscarrage when still have problems from d and c

16 replies

This pains so much, ladies, to see so many of us here, on MC thread..My Dr at bio texcom clinic where we've been through treatm...

Mama love

Negative comments

I've had some people tell me that it will be unsafe for me to have my baby at 37 weeks. I ha...

3 replies

Exactly, don't listen to what people are saying. If you have had the previous experience then just go with your experience. Peo...

Melanie_Stewart16

All you can do is try to stay positive. It's likely that it won't happen again. You wil...

2 replies

It is indeed very important to stay positive. Life can be very hard! There is this constant fear of MC again. However, it is due to ...

Lagordiz12

Ttc after D&C

Hello ladies, I recently had a d&c on Aug 6th. I just got my period on Sep 6th. My baby stopp...

5 replies

It must have been really hard for you. Stay strong and positive. I think you should consult a professional on this matter. I remembe...

SaraNS

Miscarriage Question

Hi There, I'm new on the forum so my apologies in advance if this is tmi! I'm 5w4d toda...

9 replies

Paggie909 wrote: Don't worry dear. There is a solution to every problem today. If you are unable to have a baby from your own w...

Waiting... miscarriage

This must be so difficult to cope with. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. Just stay s...

5 replies

beccaraynolds wrote: Hello. Hope you are feeling better now. You are a very strong person you know. I can't imagine how I would...

Miss_303

Very early loss??

Hello! my husband and I are trying for our 3rd baby. My last period was 11th August. I tested las...

1 reply

Hey, I hope you are well. This can be really frustrating! It's like these BFPs raise your hope and then the periods just happen...

HuggiesModerator

What NOT to say to a woman who's just had a miscarriage

Losing a baby at any stage of pregnancy is devastating and still so many women don't talk ab...

6 replies

Wow, this was really helpful. Even I ended telling this lady that is at least fertile. I feel so bad now. I realize it was insensiti...

Nursejayde

Feeling anxious after previous miscarriages

Hey guys, just got my BFP (YAY!) but I don't really know how to tell anyone...We had 2 traum...

21 replies

Hey Mara. I am sorry to know about your loss. It is very difficult to handle the pressure and pain of M/C. M/Cs leave nothing but sa...

Jessie_K

Shocking miscarriage Lock

I am 12 weeks 6 days pregnant as of today. Then my baby was announced dead when I went for my fir...

27 replies

I had many complications to conceive for the first time. When I succeed I had a miscarriage. Not one it was three miscarriages. Then...

marialourdes

Successful pregnancy after miscarriage

Yesterday I miscarried at 9 weeks. Although the doctor did tell me that it was going to happen it...

17 replies

shereegal wrote: I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I miscarried in March at 12 weeks and lost a heap of blood and had...

catwoman and her kittens

going through my fourth miscarriage Lock

Hi everyone i have a 22yo and a 2yo... i have a yearning to have one more child but i am miscarr...

4 replies

Sorry to hear about recurring miscarriages. I have an idea how much you will have suffered. But you need to be strong to overcome al...

smarro

Two miscarriages in a row. Lock

Hi This is the first time I have posted anything on here. I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter...

15 replies

I also had 3 miscarriages. # miscarriages ended up my married life. I had many complications while getting pregnant. But we kept on ...

samantha756

coping with infertility Lock

I'm 34 years old. Married for ten years. Marriages are supposed to bring happiness but it ha...

49 replies

Hey there! I am really sorry to hear the issue that you are facing dear! I know it is very sad to know that this infertility is very...

Angelica turner

Surrogacy or adoption. What are your opinions? Lock

HI everyone! I just want to know which option do you consider to be the best for infertile couple...

51 replies

Being determined to have infertility is extremely hard. I can feel the agony individuals experience when they are determined to have...