Huggies Forum

Loss and Sadness

Huggies_Moderator

About This Forum

Hi there, One of our members has suggested that we start up a new forum Pregnancy After Loss, w...

54 replies

I had a friend who lost her 3 month old to SIDS just the other day. It is absolutely heartbreaking. She is on the verge of committin...

Huggies_Moderator

Forum Name Change

Hi everyone, We have had quite a bit of feedback from our members letting us know that the old ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Monicagr1704

need help with surrogacy

Girls, I came here to find help and support. It happened so that I can’t carry a baby. I had 3 mi...

3 replies

so sorry for your losses, how awful of your family!! to say those things to you that it is un-natural etc. We don't have contro...

Pregnancysuccess2016

Pregnancy success stories...

Hi ladies Hope you are well. I hope this is allowed (admin please delete if not) as I have a f...

2 replies

Hi Sara Thanks so much for your post. Your story sounds similar to mine. Your page is fantastic and would have been of great help...

BH7755

baby died of hyperplastic left heart

does anyone had to deal with hyperplastic left heart, ? i would like to be able to write / ema...

14 replies

I had twin girls one of which had hlhs..she was beautiful they were identical we found out at four mths that she had it .I was so up...

JonRah

Miscarriage and work

Hi all, We found out on Tuesday that our baby had died in utero (9 weeks, 2days) and I phoned my...

4 replies

Am very sorry to hear about your loss. Regardless of weather your boss can find cover or not you need time off work. I would a medic...

Rshakespeare16

Empty gestational sac

Hi everyone, I'm a little concerned at the moment, I went for a scan today, just a routine d...

3 replies

There's no chance that you ovulated later than usual? Did you use ovulation tests?

NZkmt

How long did it take for your period to return after miscarriage?

Hey ladies, I'm almost 4 months post ERPOC @ 12weeks and still haven't had a period - ...

10 replies

NZkmt wrote: I had a Dr app this week - i was meant too see a OBGYN but she ended up calling in sick, so the rebooked me last minute...

L.P

Ectopic Pregnancy :(

Hey ladies, I've just returned from the hospital after having an ectopic pregnancy along with my ...

19 replies

Some women are more at risk than others of suffering with an ectopic pregnancy. Having an awareness can help identify those more at ...

Keiramillard

HCG dropping slowly after d and c :-(

Hi everyone I would love some advice or peoples experience in this area. I had a d and c on dec 5...

G186

HCG levels after early miscarriage

Hi, I'm after some advice because I can't find the answers I'm looking for. I had...

1 reply

I read that if a natural miscarriage takes place over an extended period of time, the rapid HcG drop could happen at any point betwe...

Tammy151396

Help don't want to lose another baby

Hi , I lost a baby nov 19 , 13weeks before I found out I was pregnant I found out I had gestation...

6 replies

Hi Tammy, I would be researching into urine therapy immediately, to see if it is ok for you. I would guess yes, however I don'...

Firtirfir20

It was, though, an impressive year for Federer,

ultimately landing Grand Slam No. 18. European Film Awards 2015 Live stream

Shayden

Wanting others thoughts

I have basically been pregnant for 2 years having this will be my 4th miscarriage. So I am used t...

3 replies

Thanks for your reply and I am sorry for your loss. Yes its all still a waiting game. Have bloods, all is fine there. Bleeding has s...

Asgytdi36

Twenty20 International-All Stars 2015 Cricket

Blasters vs Warriors live stream Warriors vs Blasters live stream