Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

With Great Sadness Rss

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
I am so very sorry for your loss Jess, like many on here I don't know you, but we are all thinking of you and your family.

xxoo Lisa

I love my 2 girls and my hubby

Jess, I have been reading your posts for such a long time now and the news I have just read has brought me to tears.

No one should have to go through what you are going through.

Oh my god, I don't know what to say. Everyone here has been inspired and moved by Luke's story. Its such a shock.

My thoughts and prayers are with Luke tonight. He will fly at peace with the angels in heaven knowing how much his mummy loved him.
I couldn't agree more with the PP. I too was impressed with your little man and the courage he had displayed. He was lucky to have a mum who loved him like you did (you can tell by the way you wrote about him ).

I am so sorry. There is nothing we can do, but please know a lot of people here are thinking of you and sending their best wishes and love towards you and your family.

xxx
Jess, I can only begin to imagine a tiny fraction of the agony you must be experiencing right now, having lost such a brilliant spark from your life.

There are no words to express what I want to say....

Know though that I am thinking of you all, praying for strength for you all each night, and that the best way I have found of honoring Luke's memory is to talk about him and the way in which you described his loveable character.

All my love,

Dee xx
I had to come on and say how sorry I am to hear of the passing of Luke, my heart goes out to Jess and her incredible family. Such a sad heartbreaking time and I hope she feels all the love and support that she is being sent

oxo Linda

DS 11/3/07 DD 2/7/09

Oh my goodness, how terribly sad sad I've been away for a week and this is thefirst thing I log on to see. One of the last things I read before going away was Jess's big post about how Luke was a fantastic little guy who was always on the go and never let anything get him down.

I'm so sorry for your loss, it's just not comprehensible what you would be going through right now. Much love to you and your family.
Thinking of you all at this very sad time.

Shan.

Matilda Jane, Feb 08 and Charlotte Rose, Dec 09

I'm sorry for your loss, I'm not even sure what else to say.

Thinking of you and your family

[Edited on 24/01/2010]
im so sorry of hearing your friends loss a little angel taken too soon.

i cant explain how sorry i am for your loss it is truely heartbraking.
r.i.p ur a gorgeous angel in heaven now.

Jess and family ,

I am so truely sorry for the loss of your little boy.

RIP little man
Sign in to follow this topic