Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

With Great Sadness Rss

I am so sorry to hear this sad sad news.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Wow Im totally lost for words after reading the other posts and than this one Im sitting here stunned.

Enjoy playing with the other Angels now Luke.

No words can ease you and your familys pain at this moment.

Thinking of you and your family at this time.

A life that was lived to the fullest and a little man that was remarkable touched my heart his strength and courage to soilder on.

Better stop as tears are starting to well up in my eyes.

[Edited on 21/01/2010]

I'm so very sorry to hear this tragic news of such a promising little life cut short. My most heartfelt condolences. Rest in peace little man.
I say the following with a lump in my throat and lots of tears in my eyes. I feel sick.. OMG... I am so sorry for you loss Jess. The funny thing is I just showed jess and lukes story to Andy just a few nights ago and their story touched him as much as it did me, and I was truly sooo ecstatic when I saw jess's update on Monday that I had a tear of joy in my eye. Keep in mind I don't personally know jess nor have we really ever spoken on here either but there was something very special about that little boy. I wouldn't even know what Luke looked like but I can gaurentee you I have a mental picture in my mind and I'll never forget him!! I know none of what I an saying can bring him back but I just had to get it all out. My heart aches for everyone that has been involved in little lukeys life. I will say a little pray for you all tonight. I am so sorry Jess and Dad and siblings!!!

All of our love Sheree Andy, Jake and Maddison
Rest in peace little fella.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family
x

I am so incredibly sorry to hear this devastating news.

These are the times when sadness fills you up and there are just no words to say.

Keeping you in our thoughts and our prayers.

xx
Rest in peace little fella.
My thoughts and prayers are with you & your family Jess.
x

Such shocking, tragic news. Thinking of you Jess and family at this sad, sad time. RIP brave little Luke! xxx

I am so so so sorry. This is tragic news!

He was a very inspirational little man, who showed great courage and strength! A little nagel who touhed the hearts of many through his corageous battles.

Thinking of you and your family at this very hard time.

xxx
I've been sitting here trying to figure out what to say and i just cant. My heart is aching and I have a lump in my throat and tears on my cheeks. All for a little man who i have never met but has touched my heart.

xxx
To Jess an Family,
Im not going to pretend to know how you are feeling, because I dont. But after reading your story on what a brave lil man Luke was while sobbing my little heart out, my heart aches for you an your family at this tragic time. May lil Luke R.I.P. an watch down on you Jess, an give you the courage and strength to be strong... He was a brave lil achiever with such a kind heart...
R.I.P. Luke, may you rest with the angels
xxxxxx

Thinking of you and your family at this tragic time Jess, I am speechless xx
Sign in to follow this topic