Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Goodbye precious girl Lock Rss

I am devastated to have to say I have lost my precious baby girl at 20 weeks.

Shelby Paige was stillborn on Thursday after massive complications.

I can not imagine ever feeling normal again. I am so completely broken after going through labour, seeing and holding this tiny baby that I will never be able to have in my life.

As she was 20 weeks, we are also required to have a funeral, send away for birth and death certificates etc. How can I possibly get through having to say goodbye to my baby girl?
I am so sorry for your loss. This is something no mother should ever have to go through. My thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. Big hugs sweetheart xxx

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

I am so so sorry you have to go through this.
I am so so sorry sweetie, no mother should have to go threw such pain and heart break I'm lost for words sweetie sad I wish you the best and the biggest HUG ever, no words can describe how deeply sorry I am for you sweet heart sad my heart is broken reading this xxx
im so sorry for your loss

hearts breaking for you and i cant even imagine the pain your going through

a family friend had a sleeping angel not too long ago and she took some casts of his tiny hands and feet and had them set in peuter and framed. she also got one hand cast make into a medalion on a necklace with his name and 'forever free' on the back so she can keep him close to her heart everyday and hold it to remind her how beautiful he was

could you do something like this?

xx big hugs i wish i could say something to make you feel better sad were all here for you
I have almost cried reading your post. I am so sorry for your baby girl. I can't imagine the pain, hurt and suffering you are going through. You poor thing.
Rosie Mumma I am so so very sorry. I can't even imagine the heartbreak you're going through.... sad

I am so so sorry that you and your family have to go through this sad

I know the heartache of having to say goodbye and bury a child. If you ever need to talk I am happy to listen any time.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I am so sorry sad

Please take care of yourself and your DH xx
take care of yourself....
xx

I am devastated to have to say I have lost my precious baby girl at 20 weeks.

Shelby Paige was stillborn on Thursday after massive complications.

I can not imagine ever feeling normal again. I am so completely broken after going through labour, seeing and holding this tiny baby that I will never be able to have in my life.

As she was 20 weeks, we are also required to have a funeral, send away for birth and death certificates etc. How can I possibly get through having to say goodbye to my baby girl?

I honestly cried reading your post .

I so sorry you & your dh / family going thru this pain .
No parent should lose a child no matter what age.

My heart goes out to you .

Massive hugs .

Your precious little daughter has such pretty name.

If you need to talk I'm happy to listen .

Please take care of yourself
Xoxoxox xoxoxox xoxoxox
I am so sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to go through this!
Sign in to follow this topic