Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Goodbye precious girl Lock Rss

so sorry to hear this! how sad I cannot imagine!
xx all the best for ur family at this time

xx

Wow......

I just found out my best mate is 12 weeks pregnant with twins. And doesn't that open up a whole new wave of emotions??!!!!

I can only imagine how hard that must have been for you to hear.
Sending you hugs and strength xx

I can only imagine how hard that must have been for you to hear.
Sending you hugs and strength xx

You're a doll Mel-o. Thanks darl.
x
so sorry for your loss.

Wow......

I just found out my best mate is 12 weeks pregnant with twins. And doesn't that open up a whole new wave of emotions??!!!!

hi

just wanted to say that I have been there with my best friend only the roles were reversed as I was the pregnant one.

I am happy to say that we got through without doubt the toughest stage of our friendship, she has since had a beautiful healthy little girl who is nearly 1 year old.

I truly am not sure quite how to word this post other than to send you all my support and to keep up communication with your friend. If she is like me, she will be only too aware of your feelings and really not sure of how much to share with you.

Big hugs in getting through this difficult time.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

hi

just wanted to say that I have been there with my best friend only the roles were reversed as I was the pregnant one.

I am happy to say that we got through without doubt the toughest stage of our friendship, she has since had a beautiful healthy little girl who is nearly 1 year old.

I truly am not sure quite how to word this post other than to send you all my support and to keep up communication with your friend. If she is like me, she will be only too aware of your feelings and really not sure of how much to share with you.

Big hugs in getting through this difficult time.

Thanks Jazool, it's a role reversal for me too- this same friend had a miscarriage at 10 weeks when I was 8 weeks pregnant with the baby that was later stillborn. So I was pregnant for another 12 weeks after she lost hers. Now I lost mine when she was 6 weeks pregnant with her twins.

I really hope her babies stick and are both healthy, I just wish it could be both of us I guess!! Ah well, everything will be how it's meant to be in the end smile

Thanks Jazool, it's a role reversal for me too- this same friend had a miscarriage at 10 weeks when I was 8 weeks pregnant with the baby that was later stillborn. So I was pregnant for another 12 weeks after she lost hers. Now I lost mine when she was 6 weeks pregnant with her twins.

I really hope her babies stick and are both healthy, I just wish it could be both of us I guess!! Ah well, everything will be how it's meant to be in the end smile

ohhhh Rosie Mumma - you have had such a rough ride lately.

Am praying that things work out well for you and for your friend.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

All I want to say is you have a heart of gold hunni xoxoxo
I was at times bitter I hated it but ill admit, you are such a strong person and your friend is damn lucky to have you hun xxx
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. This is a heartache no one should have to go through.

Find Hope to keep you strong...
Find Light to lead the way...
Find Love all around you....
And Happiness one day......

COME & JOIN US - www.ourretreat.net

Hi my name is Sue I wrote about my daughter Ella Hope.and I know you replied,but I am not so good at this,better at emails.Anyway You said I sound like a strong Lady well I think the same about you.Ella would have been 4 months the other day and I am still packing up her Nursery..I don't think it will ever be easy.But I am determined to keep my marriage safe and my son happy.I really hope you are doing okay.I think it is the same for anyone who loses a baby,We lose all our hope and dreams for that baby.If you every need to email me you can at [email protected] I hardly ever come to the huggies website as my son Hudson is now 6 but I wanted some ideas for his lunch box,he is so hard to feed,And I read about some mums grieving and wanted to post something that might help them. It is still such early days for you,Just look after yourself.
Sue
Sign in to follow this topic