Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Loss and Sadness
  5. TTC January 14 - New Beginning and Resolutions

TTC January 14 - New Beginning and Resolutions Lock Rss

Still here waiting for AF to bugger off. Boinking shall resume Sunday or Monday unsure tongue

Good luck Beaker

Do you usually have long cycles DaisyGirl?

I'm with you MegzieB, due next week also! Not feeling it this month. I've been extremely stressed at work and have been on a 2 week break over Christmas and ovulated (assumingly) during that time so I am hoping that as I was less stressed I just might have increased our chances.

I always say I will not get my hopes up but it's only natural. My boobs are less sore than what they usually are when I am PMSing but that probably means nothing. Won't test unless AF is late.

Hope everyone else is well.
Lol Bonking tongue

Not sure where we are now as I had cramps two days ago and blood tinged cm (tmi) and today I feel really light headed but no real reason for it?

Been testing every two days as I have no idea where in the cycle we are and bfn's so far might test tomorrow morning. Been using all the internet cheapies I bought when we started trying for the twins but only needed two lol.

catchoo wrote:
Good luck Beaker

Do you usually have long cycles DaisyGirl?

Not really sure what I'm cycles are like Catchoo. I went off the pill at the start of November and had the normal withdrawal AF but since then nothing. I was at the doctors for a different reason on Xmas eve and spoke to him about it and he said that it can be normal since I've been on the pill since I was 15 (I'm 25 now) but if it still hasn't come by the start of February he wants me to go in to do some tests.

Aah I see. My friend was the same, over 10 years on pill, took her 4 months to get AF after she stopped. Hope it sorts out sooner for you.
catchoo wrote:
Aah I see. My friend was the same, over 10 years on pill, took her 4 months to get AF after she stopped. Hope it sorts out sooner for you.

I hoping it doesn't take too long but I know the reality is that it will most likely take a while.

Daisy Girl- sending lots of AF vibes your way. Mine turned up on CD33 in the end. I wonder if it depends on which pill you were on too? I was on one type for ages but that started to make me feel sick so the doc changed me to a different one about 5 years ago. The only thing I don't like about not being on pill anymore is that my break outs are back while AF is around. :/
Hi ladies Im still here too, just been a bit quiet. Still on holidays for a few days so just been relaxing and enjoying each day smile
Been a bit of a weird week for us in the boinking department. As I mentioned last time, DP had performane anxiety on O day... We've had a couple of good goes since then but also a few more anxious moments. Im just trying to give him a bit of a breather from it now. Going to wait until he makes a move so he doesnt feel pressured. Im hoping this problem will go away if I dont mention fertile times and just go along as usual. Thing is, its not like we only bd during the "good time". We've always been pretty good in that department so its not like I only want it at that time... I think it just became too much for him knowing it was a crucial time, and because of that it played on his mind the next few times aswell. Anyhoo the 2ww is going pretty fast this time around.
Hope the rest of you ladies are doing good smile
Hi, hope everyone had a wonderful break smile

Just waiting for AF to go away then the fun can start smile

Just thought I share a little about myself, I have two beautiful boys 2 and 4, I am employed as a causal child care worker at the local centre.
I am studying my diploma of children's services, hopefully fin by June or July of this year...

How about everyone else??? smile
Aw Miss Mia, poor fellow. Hopefully just not mentioning fertile time will help him out smile

Samntink good on you for doing your diploma!

AFM, my DH and I are TTC our first baby, but we have two furbabies who rule our lives currently lol. I'm a qualified Pharmacy Technician, but work part time in a fashion house with awesome girls. I'm loving working part time and in a really nice environment (and with clothes!) after nearly 6 years working full time and in not such a nice environment.. We are very much looking forward to having a baby, and it may be the only one we have, as at this stage, we aren't prepared to have intervention again.

I'm enjoying working casual at the moment.... Having my diploma will be the only way I can get full time in child care lol.... But I am enjoying it wink

This will be our last baby.... I have finally talked DP into it lol.....
Samntink2010 wrote:
I'm enjoying working casual at the moment.... Having my diploma will be the only way I can get full time in child care lol.... But I am enjoying it wink

This will be our last baby.... I have finally talked DP into it lol.....

Yes I love not working every day, but at least you'll have the option to work full time once you have your diploma and everything. My job is a bit of pocket money really.. My DH would probably like me to chase some pharmacy work as obviously it pays better and we have work to do on our house/fertility treatments/eventually a baby to pay for lol, but over all my mental health and wellbeing is so much better just working in this environment, so I'll stay for now wink haha

And last baby, your DP wanted more?? Or you wanted one more and had to convince him? We had originally planned for 3-4, but 1 will be a blessing for us, 2 would be the icing on the cake, but we'll get to one first and see how we go!

Sign in to follow this topic