Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

coping with infertility Lock Rss

I think go for it! Why do you care what your friends think? When you and your husband want it, then get it done. I know, people have differing opinions. It isn't that they don't want you to be happy. It's just that people are not too comfortable accepting things that are out of the way. Maybe assisted conception isn't very 'normal' for them. But it is for you. And it is for us. So why wait so long? You deserve the happiness. You deserve to be a mother. You'll forget all these worries when you finally have your baby. In fact, your friends will be happy to see you happy then. Do tell us what you decide.
Natural conception is great. If you cannot enjoy this, it does not mean that it is over. Medical science has surrogacy and IVF as the alternatives. You would be confused about choosing one. There are multiple views about each treatment. I think you should first search the details yourself. Later you can go for a professional advice too.
Hey, Samantha! I hope that you are doing great. I'm sorry to learn about your infertility. It's not simply you. It's me and thousand more ladies out there. We as a whole are trying to cope with it. What I've discovered from this is we have to remain solid throughout the journey. It's not possible for anyone to help us the way we can help ourselves. Try not to ask your friends or relatives or any other person around. They don't know how much torment you are bearing. It's just you who only feels it. Your DH's and your feelings matter. If you guys are satisfied with surrogacy, at that point let it be done. Try not to consider what people will think. It's your life and you have to live it yourself. You should be cheerful. so, hope for the best and go for it.
Thank you so much for the suggestions, all of you! You guys deserve the best in life. I really hope we all can experience something miraculous. Science has really helped us. It's about time we realized that science is a blessing. You all are amazing. Good luck to you, as well!
hey girl! you should go for it. seriously for your condition surrogacy is the best. don't worry about what others say. people talk no matter what. focus on yourself. keep yourself happy nothing is more beautiful than being satisfied. live and let live. much love to you. do not worry anymore? we are here to support you, hun.
I am so sad for what you have experienced. Infertility is difficult to adapt to. I can understand your situation it would be extremely hard for you. My friend had the miscarriage and from that point forward, she was not able to conceive. Miscarriage left her infertile and that was absolutely terrible. She was so disturbed that She needed to end up a mother. She needed to feel the pregnancy. she was disturbed yet didn't lose hope. She then chose to go for surrogacy. She likewise needed children badly. We didn't face any trouble in hunting down a surrogate. The facility gave us a healthy surrogate. Today She is a cheerful mother. She is happy to the point. I hope this would help you all too.
Hi Dear! I trust you're well. I'm sad you can't imagine. It's an intense thing TTC. I think surrogacy is an okay choice for you. I loathe that these alternatives so disliked even today. It's 2018! These individuals simply don't have the foggiest idea about the measure of pressure and pity a man experiences not having the capacity to imagine. I say overlook what they say. When they see you with your child, it won't make any difference how you got it. In any event not to you and your friends and family. I'd encourage you to look into a decent facility. It truly matters for the nature of your experience. Good luck! My petitions are with you. Love.
Hi everyone. Hope you are all fine. Adoption Vs surrogacy is a topic being discussed more and more these days and it is for the best. Both are good options to consider for an infertile couple and probably the last choice of having a child for some couples. If you want your own biological child than I recommend you go for surrogacy. I know what it is like to be infertile as I have been through this situation but surrogacy helps me have my own baby daughter. Whatever decision you take is up to you. Do whatever makes you happy.
Hey. I hope you are doing fine. It's really the worst feeling of being infertile. I can understand your situation. I had 3 miscarriages. I was left infertile. I was so helpless. I had no other options left. I didn't want to go for unnatural methods. As they were not legal in our country. Then one of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. She implied that by this method you will have your own biological baby. So decided to go For Surrogacy in Europe as it's not legal in our country. There I found healthy and cooperative Surrogate. She gave birth to our child. I am so happy and blessed to have her. Go for it, I hope it works out for you too.
I relate to you on your misfortune. It is something hard to deal with. You don't have to lose hope. You will have your baby one day. You simply resist the urge to panic. Remain solid and positive. Heaps of fortunes to you. Would like to hear more from you.
Hello there Samantha. Hope you are doing fine. This is such a great post. I completely agree with you. Its 2018 and people still frown upon such things. I am really sorry for your loss. I think you should not care what other people think. Go forward with your life. Do what makes you happy. You deserve that much. I have read good things online about surrogacy too. Many people seem to benefit from it and they are happy. I think you should make your move. We are supporting you in this. Good luck and stay blessed.
Hey there. How are things? I hope they are all great. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I know it must be really hard. I am really sorry for what you have gone through. I know it must have been very hard for you. I have had miscarriages. I was devastated too. However, you sound like very strong women. I hope things go well for you. Surrogacy is a blessing you should go for it. I wish you good luck. Take care. Lots of love and prayers.
Sign in to follow this topic