Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Caesarean Births
  5. Pregnant after second c section

Pregnant after second c section Rss

Hey team.
I've never written in one of these before as I normally find all my answers from previous questions. But haven't quite been able to find help with my current situation.
So my daughter just turned 3months (baby number 2) and was born by c section as I had placenta previa then developed preeclampsia (exciting stuff right). As this was my second c section my doctors told me I'd need to wait at least a year to get pregnant again. Which was fine with me because I wasn't planning on having another baby anytime soon but I just found out I'm about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant and am completely freaking out. I literally do not know what to do.

Has anyone been in this situation before. Please please please. I feel like such n idiot because I've been meaning to get contraception sorted but just didn't think I'd get pregnant this fast. (I haven't touched base with my doctor yet so will probably do that tomorrow) ????
Hey there! I hope that you're doing good. Okay, so you're really lucky that you're blessed with two babies haha. It's really a blessing. I've seen women here, crying over their infertility. Okay, so you suffered from placenta previa. It really causes difficulties in normal deliveries. After c-section, there are many changes in the body. The body becomes deficient in many things. That's why you doctor asked you to take some time. But you're pregnant again. Don't stress over this. Calm down. It would be fine. Go talk to your doctor. Okay? You can't find your answer here because your case is an exception. Your doctor knows your case more than anyone else with this little info here. Every woman has a different internal system. Just don't stress. Calm down. You'll be fine this time too. Take care of yourself. Stay blessed. Much love!
Hello, dear Mo Lo. I don't know whether I should congratulate you on the pregnancy or show my sympathies to me. You are lucky to conceive the new life. Complications and difficulties are part of pregnancies. Even in natural pregnancy, you can face several complications. At this point, you should take good care of your health. You must avoid unhealthy things like depression and stress. It won't help you. C-sections make you weak. Even after the first c section, you face a lot of challenges. Your body has lost some part of the energy that you naturally possessed before your first baby. Your case seems complicated. Here on the forum we can share your pain and grief but cannot give you the professional advice. It is better to share your concerns with your doctor. I wish you a very safe pregnancy and a lovely motherhood. Please let the forum know about all the happenings.
Sign in to follow this topic