Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Planning for Pregnancy
  5. morning sickness in late pregnancy

morning sickness in late pregnancy Rss

This is my first pregnancy. After the first trimester the vomiting stopped and I was fine. Now it is my 8th month and it has been about 15 days that vomitting after eating anytime and morning sickness has also started.

I am feeling weakness too as I can't eat much and anything I eat comes out. Any suggestions!
Hi naureen

I am 34 weeks pregnant and still sick all the time. A really good thing that works for me most of the time is gaviscon liquid straight after i eat even if i don't feel sick as this helps keep your acidity levels down or something. Anyway it tastes pretty yuck but has saved me from lots of spews gasp)

try it and let me know how you go.

Steph

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

Hi Naureen & Steph,
I didn't have morning sickness, just fatigue. But when I was 37 weeks (I've had my baby now), I couldn't get up for 1/2 hr without feeling really nauseous. I rang my midwife and she thought it was low blood pressure - although no prior history of that.

Well it wasn't that, it was simply that baby was having a growth spurt. Liz (m/w) told me to lie down and take the day real easy which I did, didn't have much trouble after that. Do they check your fundal height in Aussie? I grew 1-2cm in 4 days, that's how we knew.

You're almost there (yah!).... make the most of your sleep now while you can, get a girlfriend to help with vaccuuming, etc if you like.

smile Teresa
Hi,
I had morning sickness for the entire 9 months of my pregnancy ... from the word go until the day i gave birth! A friend of mine suggested having a cup of tea and a couple of plain biscuits in the morning or as an afternoon snack (apparently that helped her during her pregnancies). I just found that drinking lots of water everyday reduced the feeling of nausea and also reduced the number of times i was sick during the day! I mainly got it just before going to bed and just after waking up. So i'd try not to eat anything for a few hours before going to bed, and then having a couple of chewy mylanta tablets just before bedtime ... they helped me a lot!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hey there naureen,
i am only 8 weeks preg and morning sickness has defenatelly gotten the better of me !!
I am also having a hard time finding remedies to fix / help this. One thing that is sure to work is ginger tablets. but if your anything like me theyll make you sick too !! ha ha its fun isnt it ? if its a no go for tha pills try ginger beer ! it tasts good and itll settle your tummy in a jiffy ! let me know how you go!

shan qld.

Hi there
i had severe morning sickness and was in hospital for about the 1st 13weeks of my pregnancy. im now 31 weeks and its coming back!, im feeling quitre nasueas these days, also getting headaches and fatigue!! im just soooo tired!!!!!
hopefully it wont b as bad as before!! well i guess only 9weeks to go!!!!!!
Sign in to follow this topic