Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Insensitive Husband Part 2 Rss

I'd just like to add that usually my husband is wonderful, I think I might be reacting a bit over the top when I last did the pregnancy test and it was negative. I just felt like it was my fault and something was wrong with me, I now realise it doesn't always happen straight away and sometimes getting pregnant takes a while!

I'm not the most patient person when it comes to things like this but I realise I have my precious little boy and things will happen when they happen.

thanks everyone for your advice

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Don't stress too much about it Melissa. Us women are just emotional creatures ... Glad to see you are looking at the positives though. You are right, you have a beautiful little boy and that is more than many people ever get to experience.

Ryan (2) & Jayden (18mths)

absolutely jo there are so many women who are not able to conceive we are so thankful that we have 1 precious angel.

thanks for your reply

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melissa,

Here Here! I am also blessed to have a precious angel. Good luck with everything. Hope it happens for you soon!
hi
id just like to add that some males dont feel their manhood is good if they cant get u preg straight away either. if hes being a menay its prob cause he is questioning if it may be him.

all good things come to those who wait.
good luck

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Sign in to follow this topic