Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC November :) Lock Rss

Thanks Mel! With DS I fell pregnant while on the pill so there was no trying etc. So this is a very "new" experience and I am totally consumed with it. I agree, I do need to give a little more to DH. I have a roast in the oven at the moment and DS will be going to bed early. I am thinking a nice candle lit spa followed by some "US" time. I have decided that tonight isn't going to be about TTC but the two of us! A couple of days prior to O day is just a bonus wink

Hi Archers Mummy

I think that is a pretty normal reaction from the mens folk. I get a bit of that too. I think they don't understand that having children isn't really a choice its often a need, an overwhelming desire that we just can't control. Its made worse when you feel like you have to beg them to perform. Not sure what the answer is. We are definately created differently.

I don't think they really get it. They don't go through the fake symtoms, they don't notice every other woman in the world that already has a baby, and they don't separate trying to have a baby from intimacy.

Maybe you could just discuss with him how you are feeling. Explain to him how hard this is for you. Might make a difference.

If that fails you might have to put your foot down.

Hope it works out ok.

Jenny

So true!!!! Thanks Jenny! Hopefully tonight is a lot more relaxed and we can actually look at BD as an act of intimacy not just a baby! Even though the "baby" will be in the back of my mind! LOL
Hello ladies. Well I am officially joining this thread. Just got back from docs with blood test results and it was definately a BFN. It's all good as I couldn't see any other reason for so many BFN HPTs. So now I am thinking that maybe what I thought and hoped was IB when I spotted a couple of weeks ago, was instead a very light and very early AF. If that was the case I have probably missed my O day. LOL Can't win. Maybe I should start charting properly & taking Ovulation tests like so many of you ladies do. Ignore my ticker for now, cause I really have no idea where I am up to now. unsure

Oh no I got deleted off the lucky list.. I need all the luck I can get!!

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
unique1 BFP-12/11
Jenny004s BFP - 8/11 or 10/11
Leg_89 - 23/11
Count me in for November... AF arrived on Thursday and this will be our 9th cycle TTC #1. Hope this is our month ladies smile

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
unique1 BFP-12/11
Leg_89 - 23/11
Manda2011 - 24/11

Hello ladies. Well I am officially joining this thread. Just got back from docs with blood test results and it was definately a BFN. It's all good as I couldn't see any other reason for so many BFN HPTs. So now I am thinking that maybe what I thought and hoped was IB when I spotted a couple of weeks ago, was instead a very light and very early AF. If that was the case I have probably missed my O day. LOL Can't win. Maybe I should start charting properly & taking Ovulation tests like so many of you ladies do. Ignore my ticker for now, cause I really have no idea where I am up to now. unsure

Sorry to hear bloods were neg. FX for november smile

Archer's mummy yep know how you feel, my hubby also doesn't get it and i have to admit ttc has totally consumed me at the moment. I have decided to take my mind of ttc a bit this month and my new obsession is going to be getting fit and healthy and losing a little weight. Hopefully this works. Good luck for your romantic night tonight, Have fun smile
Hi..can I please be added to this list. I have no idea what's happening to my body though and no idea when my AH if due or O :/

Here is my story. I normally have a very steady 28 day cycle but i've been on the pill for months and I always skip my period by missing the placebo pills. I ran out of pills on the 29th of September and expected to get AF and then I was going to get a new script for more pills. Well I BARELY got AF just a brownish discharge for barely a day or two. I held off because I expected for AF to still come on but nothing. I then didn't want to start the pill because it could have been mid cycle so decided to just wait till i got a proper AF. So in the meantime it got DH and I talking about a 4th and now I am obsessed with having a 4th. Needless to say we havn't been careful this month so it could be a possibility....but i have no idea when to test or when im due or if i even O? :/ im so confused. I did a test about a week back cause i thought maybe that 2 days was something else but it was BFN. Now i am kinda scared and i don't know if or when I should test again. Any ideas? anyone been through this before?

Hi..can I please be added to this list. I have no idea what's happening to my body though and no idea when my AH if due or O :/

Here is my story. I normally have a very steady 28 day cycle but i've been on the pill for months and I always skip my period by missing the placebo pills. I ran out of pills on the 29th of September and expected to get AF and then I was going to get a new script for more pills. Well I BARELY got AF just a brownish discharge for barely a day or two. I held off because I expected for AF to still come on but nothing. I then didn't want to start the pill because it could have been mid cycle so decided to just wait till i got a proper AF. So in the meantime it got DH and I talking about a 4th and now I am obsessed with having a 4th. Needless to say we havn't been careful this month so it could be a possibility....but i have no idea when to test or when im due or if i even O? :/ im so confused. I did a test about a week back cause i thought maybe that 2 days was something else but it was BFN. Now i am kinda scared and i don't know if or when I should test again. Any ideas? anyone been through this before?

Oh and I am super nautious all day and i have been feeling kinda similar to other pregnancies but i really don't even know if i O so I am thinking its all in my head because now I want to TTC.
4DPO on cycle7 TTC #1. Starting to be over the whole thing really. Trying not to count the days until AF.. smile oops I mean my BFP. Not feeling optimistic this month.

~*LUCKY LIST*~

rumsmuggler BFP - 30/10
traceyh09 BFP - 30/10
LoveBeingMummy BFP- 7/11
Archers~Mummy BFP - 8/11
mel-O BFP - 14/11
Becs01 BFP - 16/11
jacw99 BFP - 18/11
unique1 BFP-12/11
Leg_89 - 23/11
Manda2011 - 24/11

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

Hi girls.

As I sit here miscarrying for about the 13th time in 10 years my cousin has just announced to me that she is pregnant. This was her first month of trying and I just needed to let someone else know.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And to top it all off the weekend that we should ovulate is the weekend we are at DHs sisters house!

F**K when am I going to get a break????

Sorry vent over
Aww Traceyh09 please try and stay positive. I know it's hard. I was feeling like crap yesterday (AF arrived) but today I woke up with a crazy rush of excitement like me and my hubby had just decided to start trying for our 1st baby. (We've been trying since May).

Wkyles1- I can't imagine what you're going through with the miscarriage at the moment but I do understand how you feel about your cousin. My sister in law has just announced she's pregnant and while I'm over the moon for her as I love her to pieces I'm dreading the 'so when are you two going to have a baby'.

Aww Traceyh09 please try and stay positive. I know it's hard. I was feeling like crap yesterday (AF arrived) but today I woke up with a crazy rush of excitement like me and my hubby had just decided to start trying for our 1st baby. (We've been trying since May).

Thanks! It's just tough for all the reasons that people mention on here. I've never learnt so much about my cycle! Starting to feel like a science expt. Couting, counting, counting. There has to be more to life. So trying not to think about every single little thing my body does and stare at my BBT chart a millions times a day. Nothing has happened in 6 months now (which has high odds) and I've never been P -ever. If I don't get high with excitement and anticipation, I can't crash and burn when AF arrives... right?

Wkyles1, so sorry to hear about your troubles. Words can't express how you must feel. I really wish you the best of luck. FX. Hopefully your sticky bub will come along soon.

Tracey

RIP Muffin. 25/06/95 - > 09/05/14

Sign in to follow this topic