Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

The TTC Perseverance Thread Rss

Hi Ladies,

I have started this thread for those who are TTC after loss, or have been TTC for many months/years and those undergoing fertility treatment. Unfortunately there are a lot of us on Huggies that are still awaiting that magical BFP and a healthy pregnancy sad

This is a place where you can share that journey with others in a similar position.

This is month 8 for ttc #1 since my mmc last year.

Shall we get a list going?

Hi would love to join this thread. Its a great one to have sometimes its hard in the other forums when people get a bfp when only trying for a short time. Good to talk to people who are going through the same.

TTC #1 3 years trying. 16 months since mc.

In process of beginning icsi just waiting for af to show up.

Goodluck butterflylove
Lana_J wrote:
Hi would love to join this thread. Its a great one to have sometimes its hard in the other forums when people get a bfp when only trying for a short time. Good to talk to people who are going through the same.

Goodluck butterflylove

I agree. It is good to have other women to relate to.

I am so sorry that your journey has been such a long one sad Fingers crossed that ICSI is successful very quickly for you.

Hi I would love to join in too, if you'll have me. Thanks so much butterflylove for starting this as it is so nice to join in with others going through the same hurdles.

Well, i'm currently in my TWW after having an embryo transfer with our 2nd IVF cycle. I have a problem with egg quality so the odds aren't ideal but our embryo looked great before our Day 3 transfer so we are very hopeful. We have been TTC #1 for about 5 years now so as you can imagine, we want this more than anything. Unfortunately we didn't have any other embryo's to freeze so all hopes are pinned on this little one in my oven. No pressure little embryo!!! smile

Thanks again and hope we all have some good news soon.
Hello Ladies. I'd love to join if that's okay? smile DH and I are going through IVF-ICSI, TTC for 1 year but might as well have been trying for 5 (lol). Lots of problems. Currently 1DP 3DT. The TWW has begun! How are ladies fairing? X.
Everyone is welcome smile

mellowpuff, wow what a long journey you have been on. I really hope this round is successful for you. How many days of the 2WW do you have left?

fingers crossed, all the best for this month grin

All of you must be incredibly strong women.

Thanks so much butterflylove. The IVF journey can be quite tough at times but I just kinda get on with it, without thinking to much about the enormities of it all. I know you haven't been trying as long as some of us, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating or painful for you when things don't happen, so hang in there - it will happen!

I am currently 3DP 3DT with my blood test being on the 18th June.

fingers crossed - looks like we are at similar stages. I hope your TWW isn't going to be too much of a drag. Work is keeping me busy at the moment so that's helping take my mind off things, but I can't help analyzing every twinge or AF type ache. I'm also just getting over a cold and have a terrible dry cough and feel like I'm rattling around this embryo every time I cough and fear that it won't stick - silly I know smile

LanaJ - hope your ICSI procedure goes well and you have some positive news soon.
Best of luck to ALL you ladies smile It's a tough journey and made more difficult with work commitments. It's a real juggling act but we all have to stay strong and just get on with it. I've had ALOT of pain since EPU and wasn't able to walk for 3 days sad I have bleeding on my ovaries and these PG, E2, pessaries & Asprin are just adding to all of the fun!! Lol. I just hope that me being so sore and restricted doesn't affect the little embie sad

Kick that cold in the butt mellowpuff! wink
butterflylove wrote:
Lana_J wrote:

Goodluck butterflylove

I agree. It is good to have other women to relate to.

I am so sorry that your journey has been such a long one sad Fingers crossed that ICSI is successful very quickly for you.

Thanks butterflylove goodluck to you to.

Well AF still hasn't showed up, I know that I am not pregnant cause we haven't BD for ages and it probably wouldn't have worked anyway seeing the reason for ICSI. I have pains on and off and my boobs are so tender exactly the symptoms of AF arriving. According to my timetable for ICSI I was due to start injections today but seeing the AF it playing games with me it is now delayed. Feeling so down and trying not to stress but becoming hard when you have been through so much to get to this point.

Goodluck everyone with everything this month.
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to you all. lana J and butterfly love, I still think about you ladies and pray you finally get your sticky bfp.

baby dust to you all xox

Blessedwithone wrote:
Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to you all. lana J and butterfly love, I still think about you ladies and pray you finally get your sticky bfp.

baby dust to you all xox

Thanks blessedwithone means alot. Hope everything is going well for you.
Hi i though i might join.

we have been TTC #1 for 2 1/2 years.

2 failed rounds of ivf (i have egg quality issues)

3 missed misscrages (1st early 2nd trimester, the other 2 late 1st trimester)

it has been a long tough road for my dh and i. we are know having to have a egg doner. we have a app in july for a different fertility clinic. and let the fun another again.
Sign in to follow this topic