Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Surrogacy Rss

So I'm a 21 year old single mother, living in Motueka, which is a 30mom drive from nelson I've not long had my first child he is 4months old, and I'm considering surrogacy as babies are such a beautiful gift, I'd love to give someone the gift of a child which i have been given!! I'm looking at helping someone end of the year or start of next year but wondering what steps I need to take in order for this to be able to happen smile please can someone give me some more info
Hi Chrissylee_Hunter
I would love to get in contact with you and have a chat.
Thnks
Kim
As far as steps to take, if you are serious about wanting to carry a baby for somebody else and you have time, I would be seeing a doctor and dietician and work at getting your body (and mind) in the best health for carrying a baby. Healthy eating routine, regular exercise, not drink or smoking, etc and see a counsellor to discuss your decision. These are the basics I would start with. Then you can go about looking into the formal and legal aspects.

My only other advice...always always do it through the proper channels and have a signed legal contract.
Hi there, we're just over the hill & are looking for a surrogate would love to chat a bit more.
Thanks
Anyone looking at being a surrogate get in contact with fertility associates. Like myself there are so many people out there that can't have baby's.
Anyone looking at being a surrogate get in contact with fertility associates. Like myself there are so many people out there that can't have baby's.
Sign in to follow this topic