Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

TTC Anxiety Struggles Rss

I know it can be hard. You feel jealous about other people's pregnancy. Then you feel guilty about it as well. You can try doing Yoga. It helps to keep the nerves calm. Try out different modes to channel the energy. It will help get rid of the anxiety.
Hey dear. How are you now? Well, my maybe things will work for you. Dear don't lose hope. And try again. Everything will be in your favour soon. And you may also try for infertility treatment like surrogacy and IVF. hope so my words will help you.
Thanks for your advice. I have started yoga this week after having a complete meltdown over my friends pregnancy. I am trying to stop putting so much pressure on myself but I am feeling very overwhelmed. I have had a very stressful week at work so it has made my emotions a bit heightened.
Hi dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it works out. I know it must be hard. I have been through it myself. I know the feeling. don't lose hope. It will get better. Don't stress your self. These feelings are normal. However, if it doesn't work. Try surrogacy. I wish you good luck. Take care. Love and support.
hey dear. everything will happen at its good time. you will be a mom too. don't feel guilty or sad cause of others. you are perfect. keep yourself busy. do yoga take care love.
I am doing good thanks.
Last week was very stressful and this week hasn’t been to bad. I was a bit emotional when I put up this post. I still feel guilty for being upset about my friends pregnancy but I do understand there isn’t anything I can do about my feelings.
I am continuing my yoga which is helping with the stress. I am beginning my days stress free so hopefully that helps with the conception process.
Hey, Sam, I can totally understand how that feels like. I am in the same bot as yours. The infertility jealousy is a common thing found in many infertile women. The best thing in such situations is to try to calm yourself. Doing Yoga is the best solution. Therapy works best as well in such situations. Apart from that, you can do quick 10 min exercise as well. Best of luck I hope everything goes well for you.
Hey, I am so sorry for you. I know how much it is hurting. I am 31 now. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother naturally but I was not able to conceive. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I have a baby now. I have no more worries in life now. I think you should go for the same.
Hey, I am so sorry for you. I know how much it is hurting. I am 31 now. I have faced infertility for 10 years. I wanted to be a mother naturally but I was not able to conceive. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I have a baby now. I have no more worries in life now. I think you should go for the same.
hello there! I hope you are doing great. TTC is one of the hardest things a woman has to go through. and it is a painful process. I've been through it twice and failed. I was devastated and left in pain. it was really hard. I used to be jealous of every woman with a baby. it was really hard for me. I decided to go for surrogacy. surrogacy was amazing for me. I went for surrogacy twice, it gave me the happiness that I was craving for so long. I hope your journey of TTC goes well. just stay strong and try to be positive it has to affect on your baby.
Hey, so sad to hear about you. Every woman wishes to have the happiness of baby. But sometimes it is not in luck. I would suggest you go for Surrogacy. Surrogacy is really a blessing. Every infertile couple can get the baby of their own through surrogacy. I was a sportswoman and I had fatigue injury. My family was not accepting me. But my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby badly. Then we went to Europe for the suggested clinic. Now I have a baby. I and my husband is very happy. Hope it would help you. Stay Blessed.
Hi There. Hope you are doing fine. I read your post. You should try to relax. Stress is really bad while TTC. I think you need to take your time. Try to meditate. I hope all goes well for you.
Sign in to follow this topic